Went to our Wal-Mart in Texas City, Still has 20 count mini's for .25. Is this a good price ?

I think they were originally $1.00 so they are still selling things for 75% off at Wal-Mart so probably the best you will get them for, but it depends on where you want to use them if they are 20 count these lights are probably indoor only lights and probably don't have much length to them

I think they were originally $1.00 so they are still selling things for 75% off at Wal-Mart so probably the best you will get them for, but it depends on where you want to use them if they are 20 count these lights are probably indoor only lights and probably don't have much length to them

You are right, i just looked at the box i bought, inside use only, and only 5 feet long. I'm glad i didn't buy more...

You are right, i just looked at the box i bought, inside use only, and only 5 feet long. I'm glad i didn't buy more...

I bought a whole bunch of those from Wal-Mart.I am building miniature versions of some display elements to mess around with in the off-season.Good times.:121_reindeer:

Owen

I bought a whole bunch of those from Wal-Mart.I am building miniature versions of some display elements to mess around with in the off-season.Good times.:121_reindeer:

Owen

Now that's a good use for them... Maybe you can put them to use during the season in a small village type area... you should post pics sometime of the miniatures. :)