To the person to whom Travis sent my Warm White M5s.

Steve Lelinski

Dear Sir or Madam,

It has been brought to my attention that during the Clearance Sale, Travis mistakenly sent six (6) strings of Warm White M5 LEDs to you. I have been led to believe you are aware of the mix up, and have agreed to return said strings to Travis, so he may forward them on to their rightful owner (Yours Truly).

Please to be sending them back post haste. I am a very anxious person, and would like to be playing with my beautiful new LEDs. Also, please do try not to get anything sticky on them. That would be gross.

Warmest Regards,

Steven B. Lelinski

Edited by Steve Lelinski

Guest showtime

:oSorry to hear about the lights Steve, Walmart said after Home Depot had a chance to get everything figured out with Lowes they would have Kmart get them back to you.:giggle: I'm guessing it may be awhile JK:Ding

Dear Sir or Madam,

It has been brought to my attention that during the Clearance Sale, Travis mistakenly sent six (6) strings of Warm White M5 LEDs to you. I have been led to believe you are aware of the mix up, and have agreed to return said strings to Travis, so he may forward them on to their rightful owner (Yours Truly).

Please to be sending them back post haste. I am a very anxious person, and would like to be playing with my beautiful new LEDs. Also, please do try not to get anything sticky on them. That would be gross.

Warmest Regards,

Steven B. Lelinski

Thats so funny that person was me and i sent them back UPS which he received on 1/15/2010

Mystery only partially solved! 5 of the 6 missing strings seem to have been located. There's a chance there's still someone out there holding that last string hostage. Whomever you are, please untie it from the chair and return it.

Don't you want that lonely string to be reunited with its family? It's a cruel world out there. I feel so sad for that solitary strand of lights. Surrounded by the "Cool" Lights. He's probably getting picked on for being too "Yellow." Please, please, send him on his way so he can be with his kind in a "Warm" loving home.

Mystery only partially solved! 5 of the 6 missing strings seem to have been located. There's a chance there's still someone out there holding that last string hostage. Whomever you are, please untie it from the chair and return it.

Don't you want that lonely string to be reunited with its family? It's a cruel world out there. I feel so sad for that solitary strand of lights. Surrounded by the "Cool" Lights. He's probably getting picked on for being too "Yellow." Please, please, send him on his way so he can be with his kind in a "Warm" loving home.

I don't know if he would like it at your place... I would be weiry about your electrical situation given that pic that you posted some time back steve...