100 led string lights

Hello,

I wonder how to make these waterproff-any idea?

All these lights from HK came with a controller w/8 diffrent modes how to get them to work in only one mode?

Is it simple to make a controller with one funktion and put it in a box there can be more waterproof or take the high voltage inside and only have the low woltage in the garden?

:)

Hello,

All these lights from HK came with a controller w/8 diffrent modes how to get them to work in only one mode?

Is it simple to make a controller with one funktion and put it in a box there can be more waterproof or take the high voltage inside and only have the low woltage in the garden?

you might have forgot to post a

link-chain.jpg

to the item you are talking about...

Hello,

oops nevermind

are they RGB color changing in patterns or just all changing at once?

a lot of the color changing devices work off of 3 or 4 wires depending on the Bus type..

usually 12 volts from the controller and then SPI, or I2C bus to each light or series of lights..

-Christopher

are they RGB color changing in patterns or just all changing at once?

a lot of the color changing devices work off of 3 or 4 wires depending on the Bus type..

usually 12 volts from the controller and then SPI, or I2C bus to each light or series of lights..

-Christopher

The ones I have actually have a resistor on each L.E.D. Mine also have 4 wires coming out of the controller (even the all blue ones) I know that is for every third LED.

the 4 wires will likely be some type of Bus control.. likely power / ground / SPI-A / SPI-B..

or could be power / ground / TxD / RxD depending on the chips used to control the LED's

only way i could say for sure is if I put a protocol analyzer on a satring in action and sniffed it's data stream....

-Christopher

Hello,

Is this like chasing lights? The controllers are no different from incandescent chasing lights. The power going out is normal A/C 110 volts except they come out as animated into 4 each 25 light sets.