New items just added to CDI Pre Order

We are going to bring in a pink and a champagne, M6, 50 light set. They will be $7.75 per string on the pre order and somewhere around $12 per string in season. No pictures of them yet - sorry.

DO you ever plan to sell LED chasing lights or things like "water fall" pattern lights?

There is an abundance of Chasing lights available via Ebay but they are very fragile short lived strings. The average price of these ebay lights had been $2 a string X 100 lights X 4 colors, with an added $8 for shipping per string but I found in practical use, many strings only lasted 2 weeks and needed to be replaced. There is a high failure rate with the blue and red colors and they are impossible to fix or bypass around the bad bulb because they are soldered and waterproofed lights. I would much prefer to convert my chasing lights to something more durable as CDI brands rather then using these disposible fragile chasing LED lights I am using now. I had to buy as many spare strings of the ebay chasing lights as I did the first strings so I could replace strings as they darkened throughout the last season and found myself having to replace a string every 2 or 3 days to keep my house looking pretty in chasing lights. Considering the controller "rewire" needed to allow Animated Lighting the control over the exact chasing pattern with the music and hot glue on the house to hold the lights up, it was a major PAIN.

The waterfall lights are 6 channel chasers and set up with 2 inch spacing between bulbs and pattern out to look like flowing water. They were introduced last year about the same time as the meteor lights or dripping icycles but didnt seem to catch as much popularity as the dripping onces, but none the less myself I would use them.

DO you ever plan to sell LED chasing lights or things like "water fall" pattern lights?

There is an abundance of Chasing lights available via Ebay but they are very fragile short lived strings. The average price of these ebay lights had been $2 a string X 100 lights X 4 colors, with an added $8 for shipping per string but I found in practical use, many strings only lasted 2 weeks and needed to be replaced. There is a high failure rate with the blue and red colors and they are impossible to fix or bypass around the bad bulb because they are soldered and waterproofed lights. I would much prefer to convert my chasing lights to something more durable as CDI brands rather then using these disposible fragile chasing LED lights I am using now. I had to buy as many spare strings of the ebay chasing lights as I did the first strings so I could replace strings as they darkened throughout the last season and found myself having to replace a string every 2 or 3 days to keep my house looking pretty in chasing lights. Considering the controller "rewire" needed to allow Animated Lighting the control over the exact chasing pattern with the music and hot glue on the house to hold the lights up, it was a major PAIN.

The waterfall lights are 6 channel chasers and set up with 2 inch spacing between bulbs and pattern out to look like flowing water. They were introduced last year about the same time as the meteor lights or dripping icycles but didnt seem to catch as much popularity as the dripping onces, but none the less myself I would use them.

I don't think I could say never - but not at this time.

Why do the blue and red fail most quickly?

Are the LEDs burnt out or the channel on the controller that is damaged?

The ebay LED chasing lights: The wire is so thin, its about the guage of just 1 or 2 human hairs for wiring, makes it so fragile that exposure to elements and corrosion means it takes no time at all when exposed to elements for the wiring to break down. For my use I remove the controller and rewire the channels direct for LOR/AL direct control. This is difficult to do, to expose the wiring to be wirenutted, it can only be burned off. The corrosion problem however is at an individual light bulb here and there and not at my connection point, because could just strip off more and thread into wirenut to fix.