Tennessee Mini Location ...

I have gotten prices from several locations, Inn at Christmas Place has never responded, but I do understand that they are really high on there cost. So here is what I have found at the National Park Inn for April 23 / 24 /25, 2010 rate per room will be $52.35, cost for the confer room set up with tables, $300.00, the dinner will have a buffet meal for $10.00 per person.

Hi Roger,

I did not include information for the Wood Grill Buffet...

If the the group as a whole would like to break out for lunch and dine in one of our private dinning areas at the restaurant the rate for that is as follows:

Lunch 10:30 to 3:00 pm is $10.00 all inclusive (taxes, drink, gratuity included).

If you decide to do this let me know and I can send you a group agreement for the restaurant.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing working with you,

Cindy Stepson, Sales Manager

Grand Smokies Condo Lodge/

National Parks Resort

So lets hear what you think. Is it a go or no go?? Post here or PM me.

Sorry for not putting city, Pegion Forge, TN.. Now come on people let me know if this is a good date and location, I can't do this alone and need some help. We will have to collect some money from eveyone to pay for the meeting room, so if you plain to come please let us know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is everything still on for the TN Mini?

Also, does anyone need help with setup, tear down, etc...? I'm recently unemployed, and have some free time to help with anything that's needed.

The TN Mini will be delayed, I am sorry but due to family matters I did not get everything set. New dates will be posted in the next couple of weeks, sorry for the delay. Roger