Add me to the Newbie list

Mike Rosanske

is a pretty easy song for you to start sequencing with.

This year your neighbors will for sure figure out you are crazy anyways, so what difference does it make if you just get a head start on February 2nd?!?

Haha,I just listened to the first 3 seconds of that song and I have to say that's very funny! Haha

Ok. My first sequence is done. I did it to Music box dancer. Had it done in just 2 hours. Opps. just 12 hours. A hour here and a hour there and 3 and 2 and GO.

Bill V. that lives in town here was o so kind to invite me over and show me his water works in his pool and gave me some hints and tricks. I showed him what I had done on the sequence at the time and he said it looked good. I think he was saying that to make me feel good and it did. Again thanks Bill. I have to stop by again and show you the end product.

Now on to the next one.

I think this hobby will fill in all my spare time. I started to pad the walls in the spare bedroom, just incase.:rolleyes::eek:

Well Mike, I'm new too and what is this about a pad that makes sequencing easier, or for that matter would it make my work easier???....lol I could only hope.

Display for 2010

-------------------

144-160 Channels LOR (65-80K Lights)

12' Live Douglas Fir Lit w/ 5000 Lights (6 Channels (5 Colors, 1 Star))

- perched on roof peak

10'Fully Independent Animated IT'S Merry Christmas Sign

- Custom Made, Text Actually Reads:

"IT'S Merry Christmas" and 2nd Line (Smaller) "NOT Happy Holidays"

20' Mega Tree (maybe spiral, (another cliche') Weber?)

24 3' Tree, (cliche') Holdman Tree Line (That is Going to Be So Cool, 2 Ch/ea

Well Mike, I'm new too and what is this about a pad that makes sequencing easier, or for that matter would it make my work easier???....lol I could only hope.

Display for 2010

-------------------

144-160 Channels LOR (65-80K Lights)

12' Live Douglas Fir Lit w/ 5000 Lights (6 Channels (5 Colors, 1 Star))

- perched on roof peak

10'Fully Independent Animated IT'S Merry Christmas Sign

- Custom Made, Text Actually Reads:

"IT'S Merry Christmas" and 2nd Line (Smaller) "NOT Happy Holidays"

20' Mega Tree (maybe spiral, (another cliche') Weber?)

24 3' Tree, (cliche') Holdman Tree Line (That is Going to Be So Cool, 2 Ch/ea

Hi njwatkins,

What a great hobby. If your new, it looks like you didn't just jump in with just both feet, but it was a body slam. Wow.

Look up WACOM BAMBOO and they have a touch pad (or table),pen pad, touch and pen pad.

Sounds like it works very well for retouching pictures, drawing and other things. It plugs in an USB port and will work along with your mouse or touch pad on your laptop. The price range is from $70 to $350