Looking for rock, techno, dance music

I'm looking for some good Christmas tunes for my 2010 show. Something that is faster paced that has good background beat that will show well with lights.

Thought I would post here for any suggestions. I already use Wizards, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa by Twisted Sister, and a few other TSO songs. Just wanting to add some more power songs to the show. Things with good sound effects etc.

Any help and suggestions are appreciated.

The album Acid Xmas has many techno songs. My favorite is Carol of the Bells A Demonic Christmas by D J Demonixx

Also consider some of the remixes: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (Beef Wellington Remix) featured on the album Holiday Lounge The Christmas Remixes. There are many songs on that album that would meet your needs.

Also the album Holiday Dance Party - The Christmas Remixes

The album Acid Xmas has many techno songs. My favorite is Carol of the Bells A Demonic Christmas by D J Demonixx

Also consider some of the remixes: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (Beef Wellington Remix) featured on the album Holiday Lounge The Christmas Remixes. There are many songs on that album that would meet your needs.

Also the album Holiday Dance Party - The Christmas Remixes

I tunes link to the Dance of the Sugar Plum http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/holiday-lounge-the-christmas/id28647745

When you open this link, at the bottom of the page will be many more remix albums. Click on those to find one you have to have.

Edited by Dale W

My previous suggestions:

http://www.landolights.com/main/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,68/

Not all of it is Rock/Techno/Dance, but there should be at least one of each in every year.

You do a fantastic display. You are just like 10 miles from me and I have seen your display a few years in a row now and I am very impressed. You know my display and that I draw a crowd of foot traffic and the cars and people tend to make my display hard to see from the street, so I am trying to please a transient crowd walking thru and they dont have time to wait up to 50 minutes for the eye candy song to play again, so I tend to try to keep the eye candy going more frequently. I like your format where people can sit in the car and get a great view of everything thru the windshield. I wish I could do a different type of show for a different type of audience but you know I like being a part of a mini-carnival with my neighbors. Its quite fun visiting with crowds of people, I hate to say it I look forward to doing it every night of the month and never tire of it.

• 3 weeks later...

No doubt his display rocks. I love how classy looking it is, and dont even get me started on those videos in the snow.

I got both of those now and your right they are awesome. Those are exactly the type of songs I am looking for to add.

Now Im looking to do an 80's night, so Im looking for some nice tunes that are upbeat that everyone will smile when they hear them. A blast from the past evening you might say. LOL

Uh I've got a holiday mix from a member on here that has songs like rudolph, frosty, heat/snow miser and a few other "golden oldies". I can send it to you if you give me your e-mail. It's a real good song!
If it is the one I made, it's much better now... I kept at it. Let me know...