You couldn't give me ANY of those music file sharing sites! They are the most viral ridden pieces of work that ever popped up on the internet. I never use them, but those that have, including some of my *dumb* relatives, all have had their systems totally destroyed by accessing Limewire, Napster, and many other music and other types of file sharing sites.

I have had to try and repair several computers that got slammed by all kinds of crap from these services, some were fortunate and were fixable, others were wiped out and had to be replaced, no way to fix them.

Anyone that uses these music file sharing sites needs to quit before they end up with a severely damaged computer, computers or even equipment that may be attached to the computer , some of these viruses have a way of destroying firmware and other internal as well as external connected components.

I sure wouldn't want any of my LOR controllers wiped out because I was doing something stupid like downloading music, "ILLEGALLY" from these file sharing music sites, and it is illegal, you can be fined if caught and even face jail time!

You couldn't give me ANY of those music file sharing sites! They are the most viral ridden pieces of work that ever popped up on the internet. I never use them, but those that have, including some of my *dumb* relatives, all have had their systems totally destroyed by accessing Limewire, Napster, and many other music and other types of file sharing sites.

I have had to try and repair several computers that got slammed by all kinds of crap from these services, some were fortunate and were fixable, others were wiped out and had to be replaced, no way to fix them.

Anyone that uses these music file sharing sites needs to quit before they end up with a severely damaged computer, computers or even equipment that may be attached to the computer , some of these viruses have a way of destroying firmware and other internal as well as external connected components.

I sure wouldn't want any of my LOR controllers wiped out because I was doing something stupid like downloading music, "ILLEGALLY" from these file sharing music sites, and it is illegal, you can be fined if caught and even face jail time!

What he said!!^^^^QFT!

+1 for Amazon.

Just be sure to convert it to a .wav file or a CBR (Constant Bit Rate) mp3. The VBR (Variable Bit Rate) mp3's that are sold on most of the sites will cause some quirks when sequencing.

Audacity is a great free program to use for conversion. To export as mp3 you will also need the "LAME MP3 encoder".

Guest Lightzilla

Try this web site: http://feelslikechristmas.com

The songs are free and they give you permission to use the songs. They have the permission page on the site.

I am sure others from the forum use these songs too.

.99 cents or more sure add up. I spent $60.00 last year.

Second hand stores are a good place to find very good (so called used CD's)........man for $1.50 I picked up CD's with no scratches at all. One was by David Foster (The Christmas Album) ....great condition.

My computer room is beginning to look like a recording studio lol because of the record player, cassette player, and my VHS player all hooked up to my XP computer.

I take music from LP's, cassettes, and VHS and download them unto the computer......many hard to get Christmas songs.

I download the original Bony M LP about 1 week ago.

• 3 weeks later...