Never ending winter

Guest Blowmold Magic

Guest A.F.NUT

Well I dug out the Valentines stuff today and put the winter stuff back out, as much as I hated too but since it's not going anywhere anytime soon I figure make the best of it. The snowmen are some of my repaints! And notice those lifelike icicles! LOL

Tom

Guest Judd_Peiffer

love those snowmen....finished my big union guy but i don't feel like putting stuff out! sucked enough digging valentines lights out hope it ends in time for easter!

Justin

Guest A.F.NUT

Those are awesome icicles Tom but they look lethal. :eek:

I like your snowman repaint. It looks good in blue. Think Spring!

They are I have been whacked in the head a few times by the ones over the door, you will notice they are shorter LOL I have to keep them broken off but they look so neat!

Thanks that snowman was a disaster when I got him the little ones were faded to white made for no stripping! I'm so ready for spring!.

Tom

Guest A.F.NUT

love those snowmen....finished my big union guy but i don't feel like putting stuff out! sucked enough digging valentines lights out hope it ends in time for easter!

Justin

I wasen't going to either but I figured what the heck, I was already out there. I am worried it will never melt in time for Easter. Glad you got your guy done! They do look nice in the blue!

Tom

Well I dug out the Valentines stuff today and put the winter stuff back out, as much as I hated too but since it's not going anywhere anytime soon I figure make the best of it. The snowmen are some of my repaints! And notice those lifelike icicles! LOL

Tom

Well as always..... It looks wonderful.... As far as those ice icicles well thats a sign that

ITS MELTING !!!!!

Don't worry spring is on its way!!

Guest Matilda

They are I have been whacked in the head a few times by the ones over the door, you will notice they are shorter LOL I have to keep them broken off but they look so neat!

Thanks that snowman was a disaster when I got him the little ones were faded to white made for no stripping! I'm so ready for spring!.

Tom

Who are you kidding? You just whack your head on the roof on your way out! ;) Shorty!!

Everything looks lovely! Very Doctor Zhivago!!

Hi Tom,

Your Winter Display looks great! We have icicles hanging off the house like that too. Attached are some pics of them. Just thought I would share pictures of them in this threrad.

Where did you get the little snowflakes you have on your windows if I may ask? They look pretty cool. And I really like your repainted Union Snowman! He looks great! And the little ones do too!

Edited by D. Moyer

Guest A.F.NUT

Looks good Tom!! I wish we would get some deep snow instead on this constant inch or so in the morning that is gone by the evening and just makes the ground mushy lol Those icicles are cool! Havent seen any of those in YEARS!!

Jim

They add a lot to the winter display. Check these ones out on the back!

Tom

Guest A.F.NUT

I got the chills just seeing them.Here I was saying its cold here.I must picture your situation when I'm cold & quit complaining LOL!

Looks good!

I had read that and laughed to myself! Quit complaining! I would kill for your cold right now!

Tom

Guest A.F.NUT

I know just the weapon that you could use too....those icicles.:giggle:.:cool:

I could use some of pepper's "cold" too. We had snow all day. Another 6 inches dropped here since morning. It has been so cold that we don't even have icicles 'cause nothing is melting.

I do have weapons of mass destruction surrounding the house! LOL Every time they start to drip it freeezes again. Got 5 more inches here today and more on the way.

Tom

Guest A.F.NUT

Hi Tom,

Your Winter Display looks great! We have icicles hanging off the house like that too. Attached are some pics of them. Just thought I would share pictures of them in this threrad.

Where did you get the little snowflakes you have on your windows if I may ask? They look pretty cool. And I really like your repainted Union Snowman! He looks great! And the little ones do too!

I got the two smaller ones at Kraynaks a few years ago, they can also be used as tree toppers the bigger one came from Walmart it had a round blue disk on the back, I ripped off and changed a little.

Tom

I got the two smaller ones at Kraynaks a few years ago, they can also be used as tree toppers the bigger one came from Walmart it had a round blue disk on the back, I ripped off and changed a little.

Tom

Thanks for the information Tom! I think I might have some smaller snowflake tree toppers like that. I know I have the snowflake with the blue disk behind it. I might have to try that with mine.

Guest A.F.NUT

Instead of hunting rabbits, I think that Elmer Fred should go after that ground hog!

I think that sounds like a good idea! If he isn't too busy picking up and delivering blowmolds.

Tom