Samsung SyncMaster 23" HDTV

I own two of those bad boys. I paid a little less ($229 I think for the second one) at Buy.com at the time but Amazon has a slightly better price today.

For the money it's a really good unit.

Fabian

I agree, I bought one last week from Amazon and it's really a nice unit. I'm going to use mine as a second monitor when I'm sequencing.

If anyone finds a great deal on a 40-46" one let me know. My mom's looking for one in this range (actually I'm pushing it - she's using an ancient 27" TV from around 1984 that has one blown out speaker and a fuzzy picture but she insists still works "perfectly fine", but she's warming up to the idea of a new one...)

If anyone finds a great deal on a 40-46" one let me know. My mom's looking for one in this range (actually I'm pushing it - she's using an ancient 27" TV from around 1984 that has one blown out speaker and a fuzzy picture but she insists still works "perfectly fine", but she's warming up to the idea of a new one...)

Tim, I'll sell you our 40" Samsung 1080 HD LCD TV we got 3 years for half of what we paid for it. :giggle:

Tim, I'll sell you our 40" Samsung 1080 HD LCD TV we got 3 years for half of what we paid for it. :giggle:

Heh, I'm right there with you. I got a steal of a deal on a 46" Sony Bravia (just over half of retail) about 2 years ago. Today you can walk into Wal-mart any day and pay less than I did for the newer model :)

Heh, I'm right there with you. I got a steal of a deal on a 46" Sony Bravia (just over half of retail) about 2 years ago. Today you can walk into Wal-mart any day and pay less than I did for the newer model :)

It was just the other day my wife saw the same TV in the bestbuy ad for like $700 Almost a grand less than we paid for it. It was originally like 2k and she paid (love my wife) like $1700 for it.

worth a shot...but may be too late.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1877576

Edited by kalifi