My first pre-order!

Well it's complete! Yesterday my mom and I successfully completed our first pre-order. And boy was it a first time experience! $1400 later from LED Holiday Lighting we ordered 48 70ct strands of C6 LEDs in blue and red. Plus 55 strands of pure whites and 10, 70 ct red icicles! July can't come soon enough when I come home from work in the summer to my hug box of lights!!:santasmileyitty:

Haha I understand what happened last year with Travis but I did my research about his situation and since I didn't actually experience it last year I'm always willing to give the guy a chance. He had the best prices and I have already spoken to him about it and the customer service has been satisfactory. I think people still holding a grudge should let the past be the past... Just my 2c

This is my first year doing LOR! I wish you good luck. I will also be making my pre order very soon as all of the sales seem to end around the end of February.

I contacted your Jeff guy, he's seems to be on the up n up...Have you had experience with him?? I rec'd his price list today. Still have some odds n ends I need to order. Display keeps growing....... ARGH!

H2O,

Lets not confuse grudge with lets call it still recovering from the smarts as my arse hurts.

Now, if a person is warned that there is a cow patty straight ahead in your path and you continue to walk straight ahead and have faith that you will step over it. Well dont be surprised if you step in it and we all sit back and tell you we told you so..

Things with Travis will not be set right till he has one of two things happen. The contractor that we have been told about pays off what he owes Travis. Or Travis has messed over enough people that he is back to the point that he has a neutral balance (his books are no longer showing a negative balance).

As for me, I will just steer clear of the drama.

I appreciate the concern from everyone. Max-Paul you raise a good point. So if I step in cow patty, it will be a learning experience that hopefully will not be too messed up because it's a large sum of money and trust I'm investing in Travis... Hopefully whatever went wrong last year will not and everything will go smoothly.