I won a Sun Hill Pumpkin!

Blowmold collector 55

Guest Matilda

i am going to pick it up

Congratulations... and if you bought it from the seller I think you did (judging from the picture)... take a few extra dollars with you... you'll probably wind up leaving with more than you intended!! ;):D:P

Guest A.F.NUT

I had noo idea these were a wnted mold! Congrats on your new addition! I guess I should start picking them up when I see them, The two I have I got for a buck, it was a slow day at the flea market that day!

Tom

I had noo idea these were a wnted mold! Congrats on your new addition! I guess I should start picking them up when I see them, The two I have I got for a buck, it was a slow day at the flea market that day!

Tom

I gotta go to this flea market that you guys are talking about! :cool::cool:

I've gotten several molds on trips to PA every summer. I still don't understand why there are so many blow molds there.

Guest Matilda

If you find anymore molds you might as well just call this blowmold forum yours lol i mean every thread latley is yours ... :giggle:

Hmmmm.... reminds me of someone.... now who could that be? :rolleyes:

BTW... where have YOU been Shawn? :D

If you find anymore molds you might as well just call this blowmold forum yours lol i mean every thread latley is yours ... :giggle:

I haven't thought about it, but that is true, sometimes all 5 of the recent threads are this way... It would be a cool idea to start a PC blog so we can all follow the continuous blowmold collection progress :D

I haven't thought about it, but that is true, sometimes all 5 of the recent threads are this way... It would be a cool idea to start a PC blog so we can all follow the continuous blowmold collection progress :D

I enjoy seeing everyone's new acquisitions and watching their collections grow but they can and should be combined into one thread or blog.

Modifications, repaints, or repairs are a different case though because I think that it is important to be able to search for these things if you want to reference them later.

Just my 2 cents..

Guest Matilda

What's the harm? I'm guessing this is a younger person who is very enthusiastic... How about a little mentoring... :D

I myself can find enjoyment in the overzealous new collector... Give them a little time to learn the ropes before you beat down their spirit and they want to leave...

Lately, there wouldn't be much here for anyone to talk about since many other members... like Shawn said... 'don't post here much anymore'...

Why is that?

What's the harm? I'm guessing this is a younger person who is very enthusiastic... How about a little mentoring... :D

That's why I suggested one thread.

I surely do not want to squash his enthusiasm because it is enjoyable for me but this way anyone who wants to can enjoy reading about new acquisitions and those who do not want to have the option of skipping that thread.

Just trying to play Solomon. :D

Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Edited by crazyaboutangels
changed word to squash- wrong word used

Guest A.F.NUT

You both have a good point, I guess some of us forget the excitement of getting a new mold. I seem to have the mailman here with a package often, gotten to know him more than most, it's to the point he likes to guess what is in the box or look around the yard and try to figure out which one he delivered last, he is a very observant mailman! So I tend to not post those they wait until display season. So I guess what I'm saying is to me I don't feel the need to post those. Nothing wrong with those that do I guess, a continuous thread would be nice for those that do. For those that want to follow it can and those that don't can skip it. We need to keep in mind too if we don't want to read something we don't have to, don't even have to post to it, just move on and let it go. And some members that just stop posting alltogether is a shame! If we all quit what is left! Lets all try to post something positive and have a little fun!

Tom