CDI LED Order

paul sessel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not received a ship notification yet. How much more do you have to do?

The only orders that were shipped were the ones with LED strings or strobes only. Your order will ship in a few weeks when we get the next container in. It has all the "C" goods like the zip cord.

I've got 6 boxes @ home that I haven't opened yet (well one I did open) ...so I should expect not to see the C6 lights then? I know I paid for them, they arrive later? Sorry I'm asking I just don't have time to check everything yet and won't be home for a few more days. Thanks Paul

Edited by Bob Wingert

I've got 6 boxes @ home that I haven't opened yet (well one I did open) ...so I should expect not to see the C6 lights then? I know I paid for them, they arrive later? Sorry I'm asking I just don't have time to check everything yet and won't be home for a few more days. Thanks Paul

I don't beleive that on open forum is the place for this!!!! In the first place I have no idea who pokrplr is. If you have a question about your order, call me at 800-733-9617!

Perhaps you should open ALL the boxes before you start asking where things are. That is common sense.

Will not be worried until after June 1, but still have not seen anything on my 16,000 more LEDs + other stuff yet.

Keep up all the work Paul.

Just found out the container (45 footer) didn't have room in it for the Zip Cord. It is being consolidated into another container with other factory goods. My last two containers are taking forever to get shipped. All the product has been done for at least two weeks. Getting them all consolidated is a pain in the drain!

Perhaps you should open ALL the boxes before you start asking where things are. That is common sense.

Hey! Thanks for the common sense lesson, I'll store that one for future use. May even suggest it to the professors @ UCONN, they failed to not teach us that :rolleyes: --- More importantly though was catching my flight to Vegas...Poker games don't wait :cool:

And yes, the c6 lights did arrive...It was just a simple question ;)

Thank you CDI for my entire pre-order. Quality of lights are very good! It was a pleasure doing business...More lights will come, it may have to wait till the next tournament I cash in.....:D

Hi Paul,

When you get a chance would you clear up a few things for me. When you say "zip cord" is this just the plain zip cord or zip cord that has the C7 / C9 sockets? Any idea what this means as to when the pre-orders that are waiting for the zip cord will go out now? I think prior to your latest post the goal was 1st of June. I think if I understand correctly this goal is going to need to slip, right?

Thanks Paul for communicating this information.

Hi Paul,

When you get a chance would you clear up a few things for me. When you say "zip cord" is this just the plain zip cord or zip cord that has the C7 / C9 sockets? Any idea what this means as to when the pre-orders that are waiting for the zip cord will go out now? I think prior to your latest post the goal was 1st of June. I think if I understand correctly this goal is going to need to slip, right?

Thanks Paul for communicating this information.

OK - no short answer for this one. I have many factories that I buy from. The "C" factory makes all my incandescent light bulbs and zip cord and green/white cord spools. I thought my order from them would ship as one container (which is landing in LA on Wednesday). My order this year would not fit into a 45 foot (over-sized) container. The factory loaded what they could but. . . they did not get the zip cord into that container. The zip cord (over 500 spools) and a few other items were consolidated into another container with another factory's goods. Although the product has been ready to ship for over two weeks, it is slowed by the consolidation of moving goods all over China to consolidate. I expect my last two containers to ship within the next 10 days which should get them into our warehouse around the first of June. I hope I have answered your question.

Paul, next time use Santa to deliver in his off season. Just kidding, just kidding.

Seriously, I know it has to be a logistical nightmare to get orders from several suppliers for so many orders and some folks get a little anxious. But we do appreciate what you are doing and know you're doing your best to supply the demand.

It's only May... but Christmas is year round for many...

Thank you for your updates, your hard work and putting up with us!!!

I suppose I have to say it like this Paul S.

I......a..m......r.e.a.l.l.y.....d.e.n.s.e......a.r.e....t.h.e.s.e. zip cords that you speak of, with, or without sockets? Sorry but I am truly dense and not sure what you are saying.

Otherwise I am following what you are saying and going to guess that if you get these containers to your warehouse by 1st of June that most of use should see our stuff by 1st of July? or thereabouts.

Thanks Paul

"The "C" factory makes all my incandescent light bulbs and zip cord and green/white cord spools."

Sounds to me like the zip chord as well as the socket chord come from the same factory and the shipment has been delayed due to consolidation. Thanks Paul for all your hard work, keep at it!

Zach

I suppose I have to say it like this Paul S.

I......a..m......r.e.a.l.l.y.....d.e.n.s.e......a.r.e....t.h.e.s.e. zip cords that you speak of, with, or without sockets? Sorry but I am truly dense and not sure what you are saying.

Otherwise I am following what you are saying and going to guess that if you get these containers to your warehouse by 1st of June that most of use should see our stuff by 1st of July? or thereabouts.

Thanks Paul

Do you only do one pre-order per year, or will there be another one at some point? I missed the first one and am hoping I didn't miss the boat, so to speak... :)

Just one pre order - but we will have our last big sale in conjunction with the LOR sale this summer.

Hi Paul,

Did those last 2 containers make it to the wharf here in the states? Getting itchy to receive my lights to check them out. Getting the fever back to work on my display. Get my angle out and paint her and re-lamp her.

Thanks Paul

The big one is due to arrive in Long Beach next Wednesday. The good news is that they were able to consolidate the zip cord onto it (I think). If that is the case we should be able to get out about 80% of the remaining pre orders in about two weeks. The little one is due about 7 - 10 days later.