ABC wants your Christmas lightshow vids

No they didn't really make fun of the lights. Made a wise crack about the neighbors being tired of seeing it after 50 times. I would submit if anyone is interested. Does seem odd to be asking for videos this time of the year but they said they wanted to keep the spirit all year long.

Yeah they contacted me about 2 months ago and asked if they could use a clip of my show for a promo they were doing. I also got a check for $100!

I wonder if I can still enter the contest since they used my clip?

$100 bucks! Wow, now you know you have made it. :giggle:

Old people dancing and having their pants fall to the ground never gets old.

Too bad (or should that be thank goodness) that I don't have video of me being pantsed while trying to set up for the 2008 show....

I had to cut a few branches out of this garnly tree (a Brazilian Pepper) to make more room. One of the branches got stuck up in the canopy. A few twists later and it came down: slid down my back, hooked the pocket of my shorts, and pulled them (along with my tighty whities) down to my ankles. Thankfully the neighbors were NOT home.

Now THAT is a light vid! :giggle:

Richard, did you by chance tape the show? If so, is there anyway I can get a copy of it?

We were set to tape it and the Olympics got taped instead! :(

Please let me know!

Thanks!

-Chris

Yeah I recorded it on my DVR. It was a really small clip but I think I will put it up on YouTube for fun.

-Richard

Yeah I recorded it on my DVR. It was a really small clip but I think I will put it up on YouTube for fun.

-Richard

Hi Richard,

Please let me know once you post it, I would really like to see the clip if possible! :)

If it's easy enough and you are willing to, I could pay you to send me a copy of the whole show. :)

Thanks!

-Chris

After seeing whats on their contract I would be interested to see if they make you take it down.

I love that they tell you that you have fill out all the release forms AFTER you submit your video. I figure if they want my video, I'll let them contact me about filling out the release forms.