General Foam Patriotic Snowman...

Blowmold collector 55

i have a GF Patriotic Snowman with no nose...i have seen several of these on Ebay and in Christmas Displays but i have NEVER seen one with it's Nose any one know why almost all GF's Patriotic Snowmen are missing the Nose? below are some pictures of 2 christmas displays that had the patriotic snowman. the last picture is of my snowman.

I think this was discussed somewhere recently... Maybe search <snowman nose> <blow mold nose> or something of those terms I am sure you will come up with a way to fix it, someone used a plastic fruitbowl type carrot and others have had other fixes. If you read the other threads you will find that you can call Gen Foam around the holidays when the molds are in production and they may be able to send you one.:rolleyes:

I guess the biggest thing I have learned about the nose from READING Threads is since its detachable it is easily knocked off and or lost :)

I think this was discussed somewhere recently... Maybe search <snowman nose> <blow mold nose> or something of those terms I am sure you will come up with a way to fix it, someone used a plastic fruitbowl type carrot and others have had other fixes. If you read the other threads you will find that you can call Gen Foam around the holidays when the molds are in production and they may be able to send you one.:rolleyes:

I guess the biggest thing I have learned about the nose from READING Threads is since its detachable it is easily knocked off and or lost :)

It was discussed, here's the link:

http://forums.planetchristmas.com/showthread.php?t=35965

They do come with a blue nose because i have seen them. You might want to do to yours the same thing i am planning for my snowmen with missing noses and mount a c7 light in the hole. I plan to use orange lights on mine but a blue bulb would look super cool on yours. Just glue the socket in place and run the wire out the back. I know it can be done because i put a red light nose on rudolf ( empire reindeer ) may years ago.

i have a GF Patriotic Snowman with no nose...i have seen several of these on Ebay and in Christmas Displays but i have NEVER seen one with it's Nose any one know why almost all GF's Patriotic Snowmen are missing the Nose? below are some pictures of 2 christmas displays that had the patriotic snowman. the last picture is of my snowman.