Heat Miser / Snow Miser Molds

B_Regal78

that would be great if there were some out there somewhere. My wife didn't remember those characters, but did find them on the web in Wikipedia. I wish you could find them. For I would like a set also..
I was hoping one of the blowmolders types would know if they were ever made at all. I've already looked on eBay and there are a number of dolls and plastic figures, but I need something giant sized...

Guest A.F.NUT

Is there such a thing as a Heat Miser and Snow Miser blowmold?

To answer your question, NO sorry there is not. They didn't make a lot of licensed things the only ones are the Disney and Warner Bros. molds by Empire and Santas Best both of which are gone now.

Tom

Nope. no one ever made a Heat Miser and Snow miser Blowmold. they should have, that would be AWSOME:D

To answer your question, NO sorry there is not. They didn't make a lot of licensed things the only ones are the Disney and Warner Bros. molds by Empire and Santas Best both of which are gone now.

Tom

Well, that's a bummer. It's one of my sequences this year - I did a mix of those cartoon classics in one 7 minute song. Cut outs it is...

There's a website called bargains and buy outs that has metal Heat & Snow Misers. You can even make an offer and usually get items for less than advertised.

Here is the link.

http://www.bargainsandbuyouts.com/servlet/the-17823/Freeze-Miser-Metal-Christmas/Detail

Have you dealt with them? They do look good...

Yes, I've bought items from them but you have to be careful. Some of the things that they have are returns or are missing parts, etc. Some just have open boxes.

You can find out the condition by reading the detailed description for each item.

The items that I bought in the past have been open box items and there has not been anything wrong the items. I guess it is hard for stores to sell something that has been opened and it ends up here...to be sold..at a discount.

I looked at the link and the auction/sale if for Freeze Miser only....

Be sure to read Detailed Discription!!!!

Yup - I saw that. Only one would be no good. But, they have two Snow Misers and no Heat Misers. It could be a misprint. I'll have to call on Monday...somewhere I read they are open 8am to 5pm EST.

Guest Lightzilla

That is definitely an option. I've already been talking to DanoNJ...he does a lot of cutouts and movers. He posts pictures of them every so often.

The projector is an excellent idea since I am an awful artist (but I can color within the lines)...:D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS B come on over to the BRIGHT side ; ) Where some of "blink" and "mold" lol

Jim

For the life of me, I'm at a loss of words, which doesn't happen too often. Sorry, no snappy comebacks but I do appreciate the help you guys have offered... Edited by B_Regal78