Guest A.F.NUT

Silly duck, Post a picture of the new refinished Empire Prototype Howard!

Ok Buddy if you insist! LOL Here he is I got him back in the fall and went back and fourth on what to do with him, he had a few breaks and his paint was very rough, the collector in me said leave him alone it's a proto type, but then I got him to display and coulden't display him the way he was, the OCD in me LOL. So after picking Carries brain yet again, I got him fixed then painted some of him, the worst part was the white yellow and orange. So I redid those colors only. The rest is original, there was some orange under the beak that was intact and not faded also some yellow on the bottom of the basket so I color matched these two colors and feel I got it as close to exact as possible. I studied my CD a lot too and he matches the Empire catalog page well. He will be in the window looking out at the display! I still can't hardly believe I got him. Here he is with the Empire/GF bunny to give you an idea on size. Here's Howard.

Tom

Ok Buddy if you insist! LOL

Tom

I guess you didn't get my subtle hint in the other thread so I'm glad that Buddy asked to see him. lol

He looks great Tom. As usual, you did an outstanding job! I agree with Matilda, he does look like he's hitting on her saying "How about coming to my pond to see my Easter eggs?"

Guest A.F.NUT

I guess you didn't get my subtle hint in the other thread so I'm glad that Buddy asked to see him. lol

He looks great Tom. As usual, you did an outstanding job! I agree with Matilda, he does look like he's hitting on her saying "How about coming to my pond to see my Easter eggs?"

Thanks, he does have that expression! Glad to share him with you.

Tom

Ok Buddy if you insist! LOL Here he is I got him back in the fall and went back and fourth on what to do with him, he had a few breaks and his paint was very rough, the collector in me said leave him alone it's a proto type, but then I got him to display and coulden't display him the way he was, the OCD in me LOL. So after picking Carries brain yet again, I got him fixed then painted some of him, the worst part was the white yellow and orange. So I redid those colors only. The rest is original, there was some orange under the beak that was intact and not faded also some yellow on the bottom of the basket so I color matched these two colors and feel I got it as close to exact as possible. I studied my CD a lot too and he matches the Empire catalog page well. He will be in the window looking out at the display! I still can't hardly believe I got him. Here he is with the Empire/GF bunny to give you an idea on size. Here's Howard.

Tom

Tom that is a superb restoration on "howard" :)

Guest A.F.NUT

Yea... well wait til Howard's wife gets a hold of him! Let's not forget what Melissa Duck did to Daffy when she caught him!! :eek:

Oh never thought of that! I can afford to loose a bunny or two but not the duck! I better do something with those two!

Tom

Thanks Frank and Candee, I am proud of him! And Matilda news travels fast! She is getting even, no more baby bunnies for a while!

Tom

You know speaking of baby bunnies.... I got my brand new bunnie with the duck on the belly from Miles Kimball today and my bunny stack should be here tomorrow and I have my nose pressed against the window watchin and waitin for my.... (Drum roll please) .... Mr TPI Bunny!!! The babies are getting here before the Mr. LoL!

Guest A.F.NUT

You know speaking of baby bunnies.... I got my brand new bunnie with the duck on the belly from Miles Kimball today and my bunny stack should be here tomorrow and I have my nose pressed against the window watchin and waitin for my.... (Drum roll please) .... Mr TPI Bunny!!! The babies are getting here before the Mr. LoL!

You will love the bunny stack and your TPI MR. even more! Cant wait to see pics.

Tom