OH just buy a few then 3 years down the road you will have 300 lol 2 years ago i only had about 15 lol

I can sure relate to this... I have been doing a few deals through emails with certain people and a local dealer near me lately and had not turned down a deal until today... When I just could not justify paying 10 bucks more than the Blow Mold's value for shipping :( I know its supposed to factor in to the price, but I just couldn't see paying that much especially after the LOR sale.

I'm not only addicted, but I am completely obssessed with them and have been my entire adult life. I will keep collecting them, displaying them, and repairing/restoring them until the day comes that I am toothless, unable to move or whatever happens to me as I age.

BTW, I'm deadly serious about this.

Hello, my name is Lori and I am addicted to blow molds. My family is trying to get me to stop, but I CAN'T, I just CAN'T!!! It started out slowly w/ a nativity set, then a small santa or two every now & then. I became obsessed w/ the snowmen, now it's the bunnies & leprechauns. It doesn't matter if it's the older hard plastic or the newer plastic molds.....And it IS hereditary.....my 8 yr. old son is into the penguins!!! :giggle: I drove by a local "goodwill" type store earlier this week that had 2 snowmen molds in the window...couldn't get out of my truck fast enough, tried to "walk casually" into the store, looked around - no other molds, asked the clerk about the snowmen...her response "they are not for sale" made me want to ask "then why are they in the window, how could you entice an addict like that????? :eek:" But I politely said "Thank you" and left empty handed. :( It's sad, but true, you can't stop at just one!!!! :D :D

Lori

Well if she would shoot to kill over a mold then I would say....

YOU BETTER NOT MESS WITH HER MOLDS ...:D

No, I wouldn't shoot, that's too easy..I have other, better.. more "ingenius" ways of handling those that would mess with my molds. (insert evil laugh)!

mban1510l.jpg

\ "they are not for sale" made me want to ask "then why are they in the window,

This has always ****ed me off about thrift stores...If I donate something, I expect it to be sold and the money put to use, not to use as a store display.

The thrift store chain around here keeps all their seasonal items in storage until the season, then puts them out. I can see the molds sitting in storage, but I can't buy them!

Edited by Carrie Sansing
Guest Christmas Is 4 Me

Hello my name is Sharon and I am addicted to blow molds too or should I say obsessed? I think I have around 125 blow molds and am working on obtaining some more over the weekend--sick, sick, sick:giggle: