Hi Everyone!

Here is a picture of my new Mr.TPI Bunny! Thanks fainpa aka Frank for selling it to me and giving me such a great price! I'd also like to Thank Matilda aka Angel for her part in helping me great him! He has finally found his true love Mrs.TPI which is standing next to him and is being displayed for the very first time! Also in the picture is my new Drainage bunny with the duck in/on his belly! and my new Drainage bunny stack! I need to Thank Tyler for the link to Miles Kimball because without that link I would not have the bunny w/ duck or the bunny stack so Thank you Tyler!

This is my very first indoor Easter blowmold display!

Edited by cartoonracoon

Hi Everyone!

Here is a picture of my new Mr.TPI Bunny! Thanks fainpa aka Frank for selling it to me and giving me such a great price! I'd also like to Thank Matilda aka Angel for her part in helping me great him! He has finally found his true love Mrs.TPI which is standing next to him and is being displayed for the very first time! Also in the picture is my new Drainage bunny with the duck in/on his belly! and my new Drainage bunny stack! I need to Thank Tyler for the link to Miles Kimball because without that link I would not have the bunny w/ duck or the bunny stack so Thank you Tyler!

Your TPI bunnies look really nice!! Hope to find them one day! Nice set up for your wabbit display :D

Very nice, Candee!

If you want an Empire Easter Egg, I have one you can have. I don't do Easter so I have no use for it.

I used Jen's picture (thanks Jen..I borrowed it), but its the Egg near the back in the photo with the Bunny in it. Let me know, and I'll put it in your pile of molds.

100_0337.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS....... It just occurred to me that I should have started this thread in the sharing or the showing off area OOPS! I am so sorry Carrie and if you can or need to move it please do.

Thank you and I am so sorry if this has caused any problems it was an honest mistake and I will try and be more careful next time I start a thread. I do hope everyone is enjoying my bunnies first photo shoot and Thank you everyone for all the nice comment so far. :)

Candee

Oh I c how it is. They help you find a Mrs. TPI bunny but nobody will help me. lol. Nice to have the set. 4 bunnies down, about a hundred to go. lol

Hi Brad,

Actually I had the Mrs.! Frank had the MR. and sold him to me!

(Thanks again Frank):)

Brad I'll help you, what are you looking for?

Yes it is nice to have the set, I never even knew there was a Mr.TPI until I saw a picture that someone posted here in the blowmold forum.

OH MY GOODNESS....... It just occurred to me that I should have started this thread in the sharing or the showing off area OOPS! I am so sorry Carrie and if you can or need to move it please do.

Thank you and I am so sorry if this has caused any problems it was an honest mistake and I will try and be more careful next time I start a thread. I do hope everyone is enjoying my bunnies first photo shoot and Thank you everyone for all the nice comment so far. :)

Candee

Candee, I'm not Carrie, but don't worry about it. So many others have started threads in the wrong spot. Including myself. It happens. So don't sweat it we are all humans and every one of us makes mistakes. But I still like your small Easter display. I need to get me some more Easter molds.

Candee- The Mr. & Mrs. are sooooo cute- actually they all are!!! Can you buy the bunny stack new? I've been telling myself I'm not going to collect the bunnies, but after seeing all the different kinds & how well everyone here on PC displays them....well, lets just say one is on it's way and you know how bunnies multiply....:giggle: lol. And yes, I AM addicted!! :D

Lori :)

Candee- The Mr. & Mrs. are sooooo cute- actually they all are!!! Can you buy the bunny stack new? I've been telling myself I'm not going to collect the bunnies, but after seeing all the different kinds & how well everyone here on PC displays them....well, lets just say one is on it's way and you know how bunnies multiply....:giggle: lol. And yes, I AM addicted!! :D

Hi Lori.

Yes you can buy the bunny stack new, I got mine thru Miles Kimball and if I knew how to post the link to their site on here I would...LoL! :o If you do buy the stack you are going to love it because it is just so adorable!!

I bought the bunny with the duck belly thru them also but I must say I was unhappy with the paint job on the ears because it just flakes off so easy :mad: but as cute as his face is ,it kinda makes up for the paint loss on his ears. :)

Anyway good luck on your bunny hunt!

Thank you so much Candee & Brandon!!! :D I found their site. I didn't know they had anything but the bunny w/ the duck on his tummy. They have the penguins too w/ outfits for the holidays!!! If I tell my son, who is 8, about them & the outfits, I KNOW he's going to want more penguins (we have 2 now, 1 thanks to Andrew ;)). He'll definitley want them up from the basement & they'll be out in the flower beds all summer, in outfits!! :giggle: Thanks again!!

Hi Everyone!

WoW!!! thats a pretty spiffy bunny family ya got there:) I am so glad you liked the Mr. and I am sure the Mrs is pleased as punch too!!! Always glad to help out a fellow blowmolder in there quest:) Frank

NICE BUNNIES!! While on the bunny subject .. when will all of you be putting your Easter display out?? I've already seen some puffie rabbits and such out.. I think its a bit early???

Jim