5mm wide angle led

Who makes the best quality led strings? With the prices so much higher and led lifespan so much greater than incandescants, I would like to buy a set of leds that are constructed well enough to enjoy the 50,000 plus hours the leds will last- I see GE, phillips, sylvania, Bethlehem/Gki and lots of generics....is there much quality difference between these????

The best quality LEDs I've seen are made by a company called "Holiday Creations." Go to holidaycreations.com for a list of retailers. Bethlehem/GkI runs a close second. Another brand lesser known around here is Raleigh, but they are more expensive than Holiday Creations, which are fairly expensive themselves.

Guest Lightzilla

The best quality LEDs I've seen are made by a company called "Holiday Creations." Go to holiday creations.com for a list of retailers. Bethlehem/GkI runs a close second. Another brand lesser known around here is Raleigh, but they are more expensive than Holiday Creations, which are fairly expensive themselves.

I still like my Canada Costco LEDs, they are very bright, full wave, and dim very well. They are priced better than any other Canadian store. The only draw back is that they come in only 4 colours.......red, blue, pure white, and multi coloured.

Many folks buy CDI Christmas Lights........except for B_Regal78 who really promotes "Holiday Creations" lights just like I support Canada Costco LEDs.

Many folks buy CDI Christmas Lights........except for B_Regal78 who really promotes "Holiday Creations" lights just like I support Canada Costco LEDs.
I've heard some good things about the lights from Cosco's; I've just never seen them. The closest Cosco is an hour away and for me, entirely to far. If you drew a 5 mile circle around my house, you could find me there 99.9% of the time...

There is definintely no doubt I have a favorite brand ;)

Guest Lightzilla

I've heard some good things about the lights from Costco's; I've just never seen them. The closest Costco is an hour away and for me, entirely to far. If you drew a 5 mile circle around my house, you could find me there 99.9% of the time...

There is definitely no doubt I have a favorite brand ;)

From what I understand the USA Costco LEDs are different than the ones we sale here.

Funny you should say "The closest Costco is an hour away and for me, entirely to far" because both Costco stores are 1 hour away from were we live to the south side of Edmonton, and 1.25 hours if we travel to the west side of Edmonton.

So when we go we buy bulk food stocks.

Edited by Lightzilla

I still like my Canada Costco LEDs, they are very bright, full wave, and dim very well. They are priced better than any other Canadian store. The only draw back is that they come in only 4 colours.......red, blue, pure white, and multi coloured.

CDI Sells holiday creations. They may be by a different name but they come from the same factory.