I think the same thing... I have one of the ones on the right in my display, and my wife says he needs a waxing bad.

I also was unsure he made him, because I think the only mark I could find was something that looked like a peeled banana.

You are all correct. I guess the pros are out tonight. The only way I could tell was to see the sticker on the bottom of mine. SunHill had these very large plastic coated stickers they used on their molds. They are always hard to remove. That mold has been up there for 8 years and it still does not want to come off.

What do you think about how vibrant the colors are? Both are brand new.

GF??? It is my understanding that Prime Plastics/Grand Venture still has the mold for that bunny. A couple of months ago Nick told me that he hoped they could get enough orders for it to be able to make it this year but apparently that did not work out.

http://www.blow-molded.com/Grand_Venture___Easter.html

Grand Venture made him from 2003-2005.

Mel

GF??? It is my understanding that Prime Plastics/Grand Venture still has the mold for that bunny. A couple of months ago Nick told me that he hoped they could get enough orders for it to be able to make it this year but apparently that did not work out.

http://www.blow-molded.com/Grand_Venture___Easter.html

Grand Venture made him from 2003-2005.

Mel

Mel. My one was bought at WalMart in 2001-2003. Can't remember. I will have to check but, I think that GF was offering them in their catalogs back then. My SunHill one was bought off Ebay between 2001 - 2002. It is possible that GV had a contract with Walmart back then as that was close to the time that Walmart carried the witch, snowman, and candles made by GV.

Mel. My one was bought at WalMart in 2001-2003. Can't remember. I will have to check but, I think that GF was offering them in their catalogs back then. My SunHill one was bought off Ebay between 2001 - 2002. It is possible that GV had a contract with Walmart back then as that was close to the time that Walmart carried the witch, snowman, and candles made by GV.

Andrew, thanks for the reply and I look forward to hearing what you find out. I checked my catalog info, I do not have the 2001 GF Easter pages and I do not see the bunny in any of their catalogs from 2002 to the current time. Those catalogs are on the catalog CD. If you bought yours at WalMart then my guess is he is a GV one because WalMart did carry GV items during those years. I have been known to be wrong with some of my guesses in the past so, as I said, I look forward to hearing what you find out about who made your Easter bunny.

Mel

You are both right (Kev and Mel). I checked my bunny and he does have a very faint stamp on the bottom that says Grand Venture. The GV one has only 1 light hole drilled out wile the SH one has both drilled out. I guess it was saving them $$$$. I like the GV paint job better than the SH one.

You are both right (Kev and Mel). I checked my bunny and he does have a very faint stamp on the bottom that says Grand Venture. The GV one has only 1 light hole drilled out wile the SH one has both drilled out. I guess it was saving them $$$$. I like the GV paint job better than the SH one.

Thanks for the information Andrew, I really did not want to have to add another Easter bunny to my list of wants, I already have enough blow molds to find.

Mel