Hey Andrew.....Here's the finished lamppost!

Guest Judd1983

Guest Judd_Peiffer

Alright everyone so i know andrew got the lamppost idea when he saw my repainted post on the backround of my new easter haul pics.....so here's waht my idea was/is finished! i needed something to go with my empire bunnys and i new i had 2 red gf lamppost that where nothing special so i figured i'd give them a try and with a few tips from Tom.....here they are!let me know what you think?

Justin

Justin- those are soooo pretty!!! You know us girls on here could use something like that to decorate in weddings or anniversary parties!!! :giggle: Wow, you've taken the plain, bland lamp posts and made them spectacular & more useful!!! Love 'em, GREAT job!!! Can't wait to see your display pics!!

Lori :)

Guest Christmas Is 4 Me

Justin,

Your lamp posts rock!!! Since seeing yours and Andrews modifications to the lamp posts, I have a couple of ideas for Easter next year with the castle I use for Christmas!!

Very nice

Guest Judd_Peiffer

Justin,

Your lamp posts rock!!! Since seeing yours and Andrews modifications to the lamp posts, I have a couple of ideas for Easter next year with the castle I use for Christmas!!

Very nice

Thanks Sharon....I'm glad i could be an inspiration to someone! can't wait to see your idea.

Justin