Hey Chuck, any chance you can add this?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you (as a forum poster) have to buy the app to actually post though (although it's only $3).

Would be nice to just find a vBulletin skin that worked for all small-screen devices, like iPhones, Google phones, etc...

Any reason not to install the plug in for both?

The one I posted covers crackberries as well as other phones, so unless the one you posted is inherently better (I didn't go digging through feature sets), it might be redundant... Unless you've already paid for the other app for some other forum...

The one I posted covers crackberries as well as other phones, so unless the one you posted is inherently better (I didn't go digging through feature sets), it might be redundant... Unless you've already paid for the other app for some other forum...

If there's no downside to installing more than one, I'd say add support for as many as there are. It'd be nice to have options and be able to download the free trials, and pick the one that suits you best.

To annoy Chuck H. i would do it in a heart beat..........................................lol

Chuck, any chance you can add the BerryBlab plugin so we can more easily use PC on our BlackBerrys? (It'll really annoy Chuck H.)

http://www.berryblab.com/Owners.aspx

I don't really know anything about it, but it seems to be free on the forum's end.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I would say your best chance of getting this done would be to send a PM to Chuck, with the relevant links directly to the part of each website that tells him what he'd need to do on his end. Make it as easy as possible for him to drop it in.

I would say your best chance of getting this done would be to send a PM to Chuck, with the relevant links directly to the part of each website that tells him what he'd need to do on his end. Make it as easy as possible for him to drop it in.

Done. Fingers crossed.

this will happen after the forum upgrade the week of april 5, 2010.

sweet!! :D

What is going to be added? Will it just help blackberry users or make it easier for iphones and other web enabled phones?

Edited by vipzach

No credit card needed Chris... It's free as long as you have a data plan on your cell phone!!

That's the expensive part, though! We pay more for mobile internet access (for our two phones) than we do our high-speed broadband at home!

• 2 weeks later...