Been trying to find out if i can install the LOR software on my Mac Pro.No one from LOR has responded to my e-mails yet,and phone calls i get put on hold forever and finally get hung up on.Anyonw know if i can run it of mac or is it windows only?

Been trying to find out if i can install the LOR software on my Mac Pro.No one from LOR has responded to my e-mails yet,and phone calls i get put on hold forever and finally get hung up on.Anyonw know if i can run it of mac or is it windows only?

LOR Software is Windows only!! But I think that LOR Users with Apple Computers have been able to run the LOR Software on on their Mac by using programs which allow you to use Windows on a Mac, like Boot Camp, there may be others.

I personally prefer Mac OSX over Windows, so I have no use for Windows on my Mac, but I have a Lenovo Laptop with Windows on it that I run my LOR Software off of and will run my show from it as well.

Guest ourdancinglights.com

As posted above, LOR is windows only, unfortunately.

So if you have an Intel based Mac, you can install windows via bootcamp, or parallels, or a few others. and then install LOR as normal under the windows on your mac.

There is also program out there called crossover, which allows windows programs to be installed on a mac, without installing windows. However they do not support LOR, and when I tried to go that route, it installed, and I could open the sequence editor, but it didn't really function, so crossover and LOR don't work.