I hit the Jackpot! Extras for sale - Molds and D56

My neighbor came over yesterday to tell me her mom was looking to get rid of a bunch of Christmas stuff she doesn't put out anymore. I've never had good luck when someone tells me "hey, I have some Christmas stuff for you" but I went along to check it out.

Boy am I glad I did! I got a couple hundred sets of lights, mostly clear minis. She had a ton of blow molds, and a bunch of Dept 56 stuff. Obviously the blow molds aren't of much interest to me, but I've read somewhere that you never leave a good mold behind. I actually had alot of the Dept 56 stuff already, but there were a number of pieces I didn't have. Plus she was looking to get rid of everything, so I bought them. Now for the good news:

The lights I got for about 10 cents a set. I bought 34 blow molds for $350. The Dept. 56 stuff was $300 for about 20 buildings and 15 accessories. So that's what I'll sell them to you for. $10 a mold. $10 a Dept. 56 building, $5 an accessory. First come, first served. I'll ship, but anyone close would be nicer...

Other than the Disney ones, I don't know what these molds are called, so I'll just post pictures:

post-8706-129571208429_thumb.jpg

post-8706-129571208443_thumb.jpg

post-8706-129571208447_thumb.jpg

post-8706-129571208451_thumb.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the thumbnails "This image requires Planet Christmas Plus" ????
First time using the int3rnet? I see them just fine. I had to clear my cache / cookies and they showed up. Note that not spendable "cash" or "cookies" as in after lunch snack...

I get the same image too.

I'm not paying just to see them.

If it's not free.... it ain't for me! :D

First time using the int3rnet? I see them just fine. I had to clear my cache / cookies and they showed up. Note that not spendable "cash" or "cookies" as in after lunch snack...

If William can't see the pics then I must not be doing anything wrong:p ....

Steve - I can see your pics. What URL did you use when you uploaded them?

BTW - my neighbors a few blocks down were cleaning their garage and asked me if I wanted these. If anyone wants them let me know and I'll go pick them up:

Edited by ChuckHutchings