I hit the Jackpot! Extras for sale - Molds and D56

Steve....!!!! Why didn't you PM your best buds first?? I am so hurt :( I see the pics and I am interested in The Snoopy, and all the other Santa's Best that you have. Also I would like the TPI molds, the ones in the pictures look like they are in Mint Condition :eek:

If I am able to see all the pics correctly it looks like you have one of each Santa's Best Mold... $100 put me down for all bud:)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Google is you friend!! But don't worry, from what I see and didn't claim... Everything else looks like crap :( Sorry...

Actually, don't jump the gun there... I've gotten a ton of PMs, I haven't even started to sort through and see who gets what. I'm going to have to look through when I get home tonight, and see who was first.

I was really hoping to kinda spread the wealth around, so I may limit it to 1 mold per person (except in obvious pair situations like Mickey/Minnie).

Actually, don't jump the gun there... I've gotten a ton of PMs, I haven't even started to sort through and see who gets what. I'm going to have to look through when I get home tonight, and see who was first.

I was really hoping to kinda spread the wealth around, so I may limit it to 1 mold per person (except in obvious pair situations like Mickey/Minnie).

Steve, if you work out a good deal for me! I will be sure to throw in extra $money$ Since the shipping is Free

I did read that correct? The shipping to anywhere in the US is FREE Correct??

Steve, if you work out a good deal for me! I will be sure to throw in extra $money$ Since the shipping is Free

I did read that correct? The shipping to anywhere in the US is FREE Correct??

No shipping is NOT free... And obviously I'm not trying to make money on this so no bribing ;)

Steve - I can see your pics. What URL did you use when you uploaded them?

BTW - my neighbors a few blocks down were cleaning their garage and asked me if I wanted these. If anyone wants them let me know and I'll go pick them up:

Chuck, are those wire twig trees on the right? If so I'm interested.

Can someone repost the pictures? Obviously you must have uploaded them into the penthouse level forum and try to link to those pictures and I don't see a thing. Until I see something I think this is all a joke.

Ditto

_____

Edited by rwertz

Steve if you do re-load the pictures... Be sure you load them as to not FRY everyones computers. You almost fried mine that time you posted the latest pics that you uploaded to PC... :eek:

I've gotten a few PMs asking me to e-mail pictures, and repost requests here. I can't e-mail/repost anything until I get home from work, I don't have the pictures with me.

I'm not sure what's going on, I usually host pictures on my website and link to them. My ftp was down this morning, so I just uploaded them to PC with the attachment thing. I haven't done that in a while, did something change?

Maybe a molder who can see the pictures can describe what's there until then?

Steve - I can see your pics. What URL did you use when you uploaded them?

BTW - my neighbors a few blocks down were cleaning their garage and asked me if I wanted these. If anyone wants them let me know and I'll go pick them up:

Chuck, how much are they asking for the boxes of LED's?? Can you find out and what it would cost to ship to 60901. Thanks

Edit: PM sent also to hold my place in line.

Chuck, how much are they asking for the boxes of LED's?? Can you find out and what it would cost to ship to 60901. Thanks

Edit: PM sent also to hold my place in line.

They're giving me the stuff for free so you'd just have to pay shipping. You know those aren't full wave, right? I'll check them to make sure they actually work before taking them though.

They're giving me the stuff for free so you'd just have to pay shipping. You know those aren't full wave, right? I'll check them to make sure they actually work before taking them though.

Awesome, Half wave is fine. I can use them at my dads house for bushes and such, looks like there is around 15-20 boxes? I'll take them all...just PM me with the shipping total and your paypal account name

Edited by ChrisL1976
Gosh I don't see the molds either!
I think the problem might be different versions of the bulletin or something. See one of the previous posts in this thread. Maybe you can do a quick update??? From the pics, they look nice and Steve is unloading them. I missed the guy selling his controllers at a wicked low price but I'm on this...:D