I hit the Jackpot! Extras for sale - Molds and D56

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am also using the beta version of "PC Plus" but there was an issue with images not showing up for me a month or so ago when the beta testing first started.

Chuck Smith had to change something on my profile to make it work properly. Since some of the people here CAN see the images without using the beta version, you should PM Chuck Smith and tell him your profile isn't working (tell him it's the "image pre-fetch" - I think that's what it was called) and he should be able to straighten it out for you.

I am also using the beta version of "PC Plus" but there was an issue with images not showing up for me a month or so ago when the beta testing first started.

Chuck Smith had to change something on my profile to make it work properly. Since some of the people here CAN see the images without using the beta version, you should PM Chuck Smith and tell him your profile isn't working (tell him it's the "image pre-fetch" - I think that's what it was called) and he should be able to straighten it out for you.

Thank you for the helpful info!

Kathi

Steve, PM sent for what's left over.... I would love to get the carolers (all of them). No need for shipping, I'll drive down in the morning with my truck. Let me know.

Chuck. Split the LEDs with me and Chris, please.

Alright, I've been flooded with PMs. Between people posting here, people PMing and a couple direct phone calls, I can't tell who was first. Plus, I feel bad that some people couldn't see the pictures, and probably would have PMed sooner (the number of messages I got saying, "I can't see it, but I'll take it all!"...)

Anyway, here's what I decided: I'm putting everyone's name in a spreadsheet, generating random numbers (LOR style). Lowest number gets first pick, then the next, and the next. It's only fair.

Give me a minute to put together the sheet. Be back with the first winner!

Alright, I've been flooded with PMs. Between people posting here, people PMing and a couple direct phone calls, I can't tell who was first. Plus, I feel bad that some people couldn't see the pictures, and probably would have PMed sooner (the number of messages I got saying, "I can't see it, but I'll take it all!"...)

Anyway, here's what I decided: I'm putting everyone's name in a spreadsheet, generating random numbers (LOR style). Lowest number gets first pick, then the next, and the next. It's only fair.

Give me a minute to put together the sheet. Be back with the first winner!

Ohhh.... I hope that I am first!! Please rig it up for me Steve!!! :D

Wow I do serious work for a few days and I come back to killer sales (I missed out on) and a forum where I can no longer view pictures...

(no I can't see any of them either)

Based on who CAN see them I now know my place in the food chain...

Jeesh! :rolleyes:

me=Chum

:cool: