I haven't found anything since that bunny but then again I haven't been out yard saling. Going tomorrow though. I have found alot of blowmolds lately but sadly they were already in my shed. Having to move them around to put in all the boxes of my crap from my house.

I haven't found anything since that bunny but then again I haven't been out yard saling. Going tomorrow though. I have found alot of blowmolds lately but sadly they were already in my shed. Having to move them around to put in all the boxes of my crap from my house.

Brad, the stuff is out there, but how much do we really need? ;) (That comment should spark a few reactions! LOL)

We NEED all we can find. Then again if I find something for $1 I can always sell it to PC members or put on Ebay for $30+.

Brad, come on, you're slipping..$30? You know it should go for at least $90, afterall aren't all blow molds rare and vintage?

I haven't found much either...but alot of rummage sales don't start up around here until it gets a bit warmer. Big town rummage starting 1st weekend in May, can't wait....is that wishing my life away???? Once it starts staying warmer ,we'll all be outside playing, mowing, planting veg. garden & tending to it...Gonna have to mow again today....grass is getting tall. It's great seeing everything green again and as soon as this cold front moves on we'll be tilling the garden & planting...I'm ready for good ole Indiana dirt tomatoes & fried squash...YUM!!!

Lori :)

I haven't found much either...but alot of rummage sales don't start up around here until it gets a bit warmer. Big town rummage starting 1st weekend in May, can't wait....is that wishing my life away???? Once it starts staying warmer ,we'll all be outside playing, mowing, planting veg. garden & tending to it...Gonna have to mow again today....grass is getting tall. It's great seeing everything green again and as soon as this cold front moves on we'll be tilling the garden & planting...I'm ready for good ole Indiana dirt tomatoes & fried squash...YUM!!!

Whats grass? My grass is just now starting to perk up. :giggle:

Seriously in Florida, none yet???? That's amazing, I would think it would've warmed up there long before it has here up North!! Coarse you all had some freezing weather that was unusual too, maybe that's effected the grass??? We mowed last Friday and it looks like were waiting on the herd of goats, sheep & horses to come and stay & eat in our yard now!! LOL The grass has grown so much this past week!!

Grass is taking off here. I mowed for 6 hours the other day. Well I missed out on a blowmold nativity. I did whip out the cellphone and took a picture so once I find my cellphone cable I will download the pic. I did find what I think is a really rare blowmold/plastic nativity that I have never seen before. I will have to get pics of it in the next few days. I think the manufacturer was discussed before so I have to research that too on PC.

We have been busy here with some extended family staying with us for the past few weeks so haven't had much time to hit any sales/ auctions lately but now that they have gone back home !!!!! (whoops I forgot you are supposed to be happy when family is visting) LoL! Anyway they have all gone back home now its time to get ready and go blowmold hunting again!!!

I've had no time to go looking for anything Christmas related. Not many yard or garage sales around here yet anyway. Right now I'm trying to find a place for the 50 or so blow molds that are still outside down by my shed. Transporting the darned things to the storage room is a pita.. I'm so ready to just pitch them out onto the parkway and let the scavengers have at it!

I've had no time to go looking for anything Christmas related. Not many yard or garage sales around here yet anyway. Right now I'm trying to find a place for the 50 or so blow molds that are still outside down by my shed. Transporting the darned things to the storage room is a pita.. I'm so ready to just pitch them out onto the parkway and let the scavengers have at it!

Or you can take a vacation to Florida and drop them off while you're down here. :giggle:

Or you can take a vacation to Florida and drop them off while you're down here. :giggle:

I wish I could. No vacation for our 25th anniversary, Rich, we opted to buy a lot of new toys for the house instead! But if you come to the mini, I'll give you some molds, I've had it with my packrat ways! ;)