Who's coming to the Chicago Mini????

So far been thru 1 toll without paying :(

Linda

Go online and pay the toll. SERIOUSLY....your car rental company will get a bill if it is not paid for around $75 dollars. My father in law got one 3 months ago. They just said on the news that rental car companies are now charging the renters credit card any traffic fees associated with the car during the rental period.

here's the link to pay your toll.

http://www.illinoistollway.com/portal/page?_pageid=133,2008701&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda

Go online and pay the toll. SERIOUSLY....your car rental company will get a bill if it is not paid for around $75 dollars. My father in law got one 3 months ago. They just said on the news that rental car companies are now charging the renters credit card any traffic fees associated with the car during the rental period.

http://www.illinoistollway.com/portal/page?_pageid=133,2008701&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

The rental agreement I had in Florida said this, plus they will tack on an "administrative" fee of something like $30. I believe IL gives you a week or so to pay online w/ no penalty.

Linda

The rental agreement I had in Florida said this, plus they will tack on an "administrative" fee of something like $30. I believe IL gives you a week or so to pay online w/ no penalty.

WOW... That is Crazy!!!!! I will be making SURE to pay any Toll that I pass through! This is good information for anyone coming to Chicago to know when getting a rental!

I'm here also. 10 hour drive, plus additional 45 minutes going up the 90 through Chicago... geesh!

And that was not during drive time!

Let the parties begin!

Dang... Looks like that drive on the 90 will be killer for everyone... I too have a 9-10hour drive with the time change, I will have to factor in a little more time it looks like... I will be hitting the road from Northern NC to Chicago at 4am in the morning!! Lots of Frappes from MCD in the early morning hours ;)

Dang... Looks like that drive on the 90 will be killer for everyone... I too have a 9-10hour drive with the time change, I will have to factor in a little more time it looks like... I will be hitting the road from Northern NC to Chicago at 4am in the morning!! Lots of Frappes from MCD in the early morning hours ;)

at that time you should be safe. See you tomorrow!

Try to do it quietly. I'll be sleeping at 4 am.

Ooh! And since I'm taking a COD tomorrow I get to sleep late! (Sally is taking a COD tomorrow as well.)

Linda

We got a slip from a toll booth to send off payment but can not pay this way as they want a cheq or money order not cash.

We can't pay on line as we are out of country . Phoning the car rental Co for advice.

We got a slip from a toll booth to send off payment but can not pay this way as they want a cheq or money order not cash.

We can't pay on line as we are out of country . Phoning the car rental Co for advice.

Dump the car somewhere, set it on fire and then report it stolen. Then deny knowing anything about the toll. Geez! You Brits could learn a thing or two from Dano.

at that time you should be safe. See you tomorrow!

I will not be getting into Chicago till around 3-4pm... So I hope the traffic will not be tooo bad then either, I am expecting it to be slammed around 5pm.

@Chuck... I will try to be as loud as I can, maybe you will hear it in Miami... Hope you and Sally have FUN CODing all night and day

My girlfriend and I are attending, we just registered yesterday. We both got the addiction last year and are looking forward to learning more.

Welcome to PC. Since your bio says you don't have a display yet, you're in for a treat. There will be people in Chicago who have been decorating for years and years and can help you get started off right. You might want to start buying extension cords now.

My girlfriend and I are attending, we just registered yesterday. We both got the addiction last year and are looking forward to learning more.

I am looking forward to meeting you! :cool:

Remember the first rule of fight club is....

Opps! Sorry wrong forum! :o

The first rule of PC is.... ignore Tory :P

Ahhh, don't worry. One of us with checkbooks or credit cards would be able to pay for you.