Recycle your old lights for Cash

Hey don't group me with Dan...please...He is up north in the heart of Landfill central! **** if it was for South Jersey and the pne barrens, Dan would haven't anywhere to dispose of his, ummm, how do I say it, his biological waste that he creates...You know his yard is starting to get pretty full....you can only put so much in the ground within an acre without the neighbors dog coming over and digging up a bone or two.....

Hey don't group me with Dan...please...He is up north in the heart of Landfill central! **** if it was for South Jersey and the pne barrens, Dan would haven't anywhere to dispose of his, ummm, how do I say it, his biological waste that he creates...You know his yard is starting to get pretty full....you can only put so much in the ground within an acre without the neighbors dog coming over and digging up a bone or two.....

Jeez Andy, wake up. Why do you think he has a boat??:rolleyes:

You're right Frank, no wonder he is soooooo eager to get it in the water....Brenda must be complaining of the bio waste piling up in the garage....

Andy, we pick on Dan a lot, but let's not ever forget, ed has a tractor for no apparent reason. Suspicous????

If you don't have a ton, not enough to make money, but want to recycle; I sent mine to HolidayLEDS.com. Once they received them, they sent me a coupon for 15% off any of LEDs. I still had to pay shipping. Not a bad deal, if you want to recycle instead of throwing them in the landfill.

-Tork