????????????????

Guest scotty

I find the best place is Walmart. They had TPI molds, Empire molds, even GF molds and sometimes Grand Venture ones.

The key word here is "had" past tense..

Blowmold Man, if you're interested in Poloron molds, you won't find them retail unless at a thrift shop or antique store. Otherwise, garage, yard, estate sales are your best bet other than seller's right here on PC.

Blowmoldman also try any garden center when blowmold season is in : )

Just not GARDEN Ridge, they have not sold a single Blow Mold in 3-4 years.... Would be good if they would start back again, I think they were a little slack with yard decor items last year... Maybe someone in Houston could contact the Garden Ridge Corporate Headquarters about this!!! :)

Funny story about Garden Ridge. Closest one is 2 hours away. Big sis got married in Charlotte and her reception was dragging so I left in the middle of it, went there and got a blowmold or two, and came back to the reception. lol

Needed a dance partner?

Funny story about Garden Ridge. Closest one is 2 hours away. Big sis got married in Charlotte and her reception was dragging so I left in the middle of it, went there and got a blowmold or two, and came back to the reception. lol

The Garden Ridge in Charlotte is so much nicer than the one in Greensboro... The Charlotte one is newer, There is also a third one in the state of NC, can't remember the town.

Which Blow Molds did you end up picking up?? Any Garden Ridges in SC Brad?