How do you exclude viewing posts from selected forums?

If you don't want to see a group of threads like say blowmolds but you want to see the latest threads everywhere else. Here's what I do. I click on forums top left and then double click on the blowmolds thought bubble icon on the left if it's blue. This will make this hole group of threads as viewed and will not come up if you click new posts....If it's already gray it wont bring up any of the threads in there when you select new posts.

If you don't want to see a group of threads like say blowmolds but you want to see the latest threads everywhere else. Here's what I do. I click on forums top left and then double click on the blowmolds thought bubble icon on the left if it's blue. This will make this hole group of threads as viewed and will not come up if you click new posts....If it's already gray it wont bring up any of the threads in there when you select new posts.

Amazing how you used blowmolds as an example LOL

Mr Harrison Ward had the "correct" answer on how to filter the views:

http:// talk.planetchristmas.com/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=53

You just put the "exclude=xxx" plus any specific forum number you don't care to see new posts in. 53 being the blowmolds forum.

Nothing personal - How can there be that much discussion over plastic characters?

Nothing personal - How can there be that much discussion over Mighty Mini Floods?:P

I'm only joking. So, please don't take it personal.

• 1 year later...