I'm only coming because it's "official" name is the Philly area mini. It makes a difference psychologically.....
Either way, you'll still be just another hair on the armpit. Just don't scare away any New Yorkers who might want to take a short drive down 95 to attend...

Matt, you're just 2 1/2 hours away - join us...

Either way, you'll still be just another hair on the armpit. Just don't scare away any New Yorkers who might want to take a short drive down 95 to attend...

Matt, you're just 2 1/2 hours away - join us...

Yes Matt, please join us, you'll have a bal. Of course use all the usual precautions when entering NJ.

Nope, had a minor sugery on my finger. Couple of days off to torment you. Shouldn't YOU be working? Just asking as you know... a taxpayer.
As long as your middle finger works, you'll be able to communicate and drive in Jersey, but to answer your question, I'm at work. Isn't that good enough?

As long as your middle finger works, you'll be able to communicate and drive in Jersey, but to answer your question, I'm at work. Isn't that good enough?

Since I'm going to Jersey I'll also need my index fingers to pick my nose or every native will know I'm a tourist and I'll get mugged. And I know that you're AT work, I was just hoping that you'd actually PERFORM some work.

Since I'm going to Jersey I'll also need my index fingers to pick my nose or every native will know I'm a tourist and I'll get mugged. And I know that you're AT work, I was just hoping that you'd actually PERFORM some work.
I've got nothing... You win this round, but we will meet again...

Back on track...

Anyone from NY - please come to the Philly mini...And you can experience the adolescent bickering for yourselves, live and in person. One thing I know for sure, you will have a good time…

I'll be there!

You should come to the Chicago Mini instead, if anyone here bites, they have had all their rabbi shot, not sure if I can say that about any of those New York and Jersey people. LOL

Ed, are you up to date with your shots? Dont make me call animal control on you.

You should come to the Chicago Mini instead, if anyone here bites, they have had all their rabbi shot, not sure if I can say that about any of those New York and Jersey people. LOL

Ed, are you up to date with your shots? Dont make me call animal control on you.

I'll be at the Chicago mini, but I haven't had my rabbi shot. I have, however, had my parson, priest, minister, and spiritual advisor shots.

I'll be at the Chicago mini, but I haven't had my rabbi shot. I have, however, had my parson, priest, minister, and spiritual advisor shots.

Tim, I'm glad to hear you have all your third dimensional spirit, demon, and ghostly possession shots taken care of. We dont want any out of body experiences at the mini. As far as the lack of rabbi vaccine. We may need you to be quarantined from the rest of the group for Friday nights events. You can watch all the festivities through a closed circuit video feed from Carries shed. Two way communication will consist of 2 tin cans with a string in between.

I'm sorry, but you are a jerk.

Tim H. is a jerk.

Tim F. is a jerk.

Frank is a jerk.

Mike is a jerk.

Chuck is a jerk.

Carrie is a jerk.

William is a jerk.

Tory is a jerk.

Dano is a jerk.

Shaun is a jerk.

Frank is a jerk.

Craig is a jerk.

Brett is a jerk.

Dale is a jerk.

Gary is a jerk.

Reg is a jerk.

Richard is a jerk.

Terry is a jerk.

Steve is a jerk.

And if I missed someone, you're a jerk too...

There I took my shots...

Edited by B_Regal78