CDI Update 6-4-10

paul sessel

Hi Paul,

I had visited your facebook page. Would you be able to ship to me in the UK? Some companies are charging silly money to do so. There are some really great courrier companies using UPS, DHL etc very cheaply. Its parcelmonkey.co.uk

Would be great if you could get an order to me?

Paul

No problem - we have been shipping by Parcel Post a little cheaper to places like New Zealand.

Also, for those that want more product we will be 20% off of everything we sell for the first 15 days of July. I'll post something next week with a new discount code for those that want to order off of our web site.

Paul

Looking for a couple more cases of M6 / 50 green & reds. Is this in stock or will it need to be ordered ??

Just as a side note - our close out prices on the rope light were marked down more than 20% from last years prices. So with no discount on the rope light, it is still better than getting it at 20% off regular pricing!

Thanks Paul... still a heck of a deal on the rope.

Just have to convince the wife I need the rope, then figure out how much, what colors, and how many accessory kits.

Paul - can you PM me with the spec of the rope light (i.e. where it can be cut, how much on each power connection, how many of each color you have available, etc..) Thanks!.

Thanks Paul... still a heck of a deal on the rope.

Just have to convince the wife I need the rope, then figure out how much, what colors, and how many accessory kits.

Paul - can you PM me with the spec of the rope light (i.e. where it can be cut, 36 inch centershow much on each power connection,up to 150 feet how many of each color you have available, still have a good selection etc..) Thanks!.

See answers above!

Paul,

Got my order yesterday, all looks great. Probably will not have time to test each set till I put them up. Quality looks great and colors are super bright. Will be placing another order when the sale starts (close to same amount) The 20% is off list correct????

Thanks for helping all us "bright" people out

Denise

Paul,

Got my order yesterday, all looks great. Probably will not have time to test each set till I put them up. Quality looks great and colors are super bright. Will be placing another order when the sale starts (close to same amount) The 20% is off list correct????

Thanks for helping all us "bright" people out

Denise

Thanks - the sale price is off of list and will be July 1 -15.

Got my three boxes on the 25th. Checked it out over the weekend. The order was complete and the lights looked awesome -- I got Red and Green C-6 70 count strings. The lights were bright and the color's rich. Paul what a great experience dealing with you and your team. You can count on my future business.