CDI Update 6-4-10

paul sessel

Just a quick update. My 40' high cube container with mini lights and the balance of zip cord products hit Long Beach yesterday. Hopefully, I'll have it here by the 14th. At that time all orders (about 100) with zip cord on them will be shipped out. The final container with the retro fit LED bulbs and dripping icicle tubes should be about two weeks after that. I anticipate all pre orders will be shipped by the 10th of July. Also, for anyone that wants more product, we will have our final 20% off sale in conjunction with the Light-O-Rama summer sale sometime in July. I need to find out thru Dan Baldwin when that will be. Thanks everyone!

Just a quick update. My 40' high cube container with mini lights and the balance of zip cord products hit Long Beach yesterday. Hopefully, I'll have it here by the 14th. At that time all orders (about 100) with zip cord on them will be shipped out. The final container with the retro fit LED bulbs and dripping icicle tubes should be about two weeks after that. I anticipate all pre orders will be shipped by the 10th of July. Also, for anyone that wants more product, we will have our final 20% off sale in conjunction with the Light-O-Rama summer sale sometime in July. I need to find out thru Dan Baldwin when that will be. Thanks everyone!

Paul. have the Transport Company toss out my order on the way by from Long Beach!

All orders with zip cord will have shipped by days end. Our last container with the tubes and LED retro fit bulbs should be here on Monday. I fully expect to get every preorder that is left shipped before the end of next week. Thank you everyone!!!! Also, for those that want more product we will be 20% off of everything we sell for the first 15 days of July. I'll post something next week with a new discount code for those that want to order off of our web site.

Paul, I can't wait to see the new sale next week. I'm in need of some rope light for a Halloween project.

Just a note about rope light. I have marked the incancescent rope light down and put it into the cloesout section of our inventory. There are no further discounts on closeout items. I've done this to clear it out this year, as I anticipate making the move over to LED rope light next year. Sorry about that!

Just a note about rope light. I have marked the incancescent rope light down and put it into the cloesout section of our inventory. There are no further discounts on closeout items. I've done this to clear it out this year, as I anticipate making the move over to LED rope light next year. Sorry about that!

Darn.... :)

Hi Paul,

I had visited your facebook page. Would you be able to ship to me in the UK? Some companies are charging silly money to do so. There are some really great courrier companies using UPS, DHL etc very cheaply. Its parcelmonkey.co.uk

Would be great if you could get an order to me?

Paul

UPS is delivering my order today. I need a little help from the board. How do I get my wife out of the house so she isn't there when they stack up 9 boxes at the front door?

You have to dazzle her with something shiny,...

" Hey honey. I think its about time we did some clothes shopping together. You go ahead and pick some things out and I'll be along in a few......"