My first 16 chan. of LOR

I ordered my first LOR controller today. I know its only one but I have to start somewhere. I have 250,000 lights and want to do something new with my display. So I figured I would get some good idea's on here. I was correct lol, possibly too many. This year I want to build a mega tree, and a few arches. Along with buying a couple more controllers. I am just looking for some other simple ideas anyone might have for my first year of animation.

Congrats and welcome to the madness!

If you wait a few days, they will be releasing the details for the LOR summer sale. I think the dates are going to be July 1-14.

Last year I started with one controller and I plan to add 2 more this year. Arches and a mega tree are going to be my upgrades!

This year I want to build a mega tree, and a few arches. Along with buying a couple more controllers. I am just looking for some other simple ideas anyone might have for my first year of animation.
Sell your controller is the simplest idea...

...but if you choose to keep it, the easiest thing to animate is bushes / homemade chasing mini trees, along with your megatree. That the biggest bang for the channel / effort... Maybe even wash your house (illuminate) using different color flood lights...

Yeap madness,crazyness....Chaos and mayhem... Invest in something for headaches! I never got a headache in my life until i started sequencing... Dont get me wrong it is fun! Just brain has to work on 3 different levels :)

Only three?

• 2 weeks later...