Selling my Christmas Stuff

Well, as much as I was going to keep the Christmas display going. Now we are moving and I won't be able to where we are going. Don't ask...LOL...anyway, needless to say I do need to sell my display. I have already sold the controllers, so it is just the rest of the stuff. I am willing to let it go for $750 plus shipping or I can piece mill it out. Anyway here is what I have so let me know if you are interested in anything and I will send you a picture of it.

PLEASE NOTE: I don't have very many LED lights and I could not tell you if they are half wave or full wave. I never cared for them so I never bought too many.

Blue Icicles: $45.00

25 Foot Mega Tree Setup (no pole): $70.00

Red Strings of various lengths: $25.00

All white Icicles (there are a bunch): $35.00

Clear Net Lights (1 1/2 large totes full): $55.00

12 Snowflakes in Motion (only 6 used last year): $60.00

Soldier Blowmold: $3.00

Antique Yard Stakes of Soldier and Snowman: $6.00

All Candy Canes: $13.00

Candy Crates for lifting cords and controllers off the ground: (9 of them) $9.00

15 mini tress (silver, white, and green - 10 prestrung): $45.00

Christmas Trees of various sizes (must take all - too much to separate as there are about 8 of them): $20

- Note: They come with the carrier, and totes or boxes they are in.

Wreaths (again, must take all): $40.00

Keep Christ in Christmas WireFrame: $200.00

4 Boxes of Garland Swag Lights: $20

51" Angel WireFrame (needs re-stringing): $30

Large WireFrame Reindeer without lights: $30.00

Large WireFrame Reindeer with LED multicolored lights: $40.00

2 Boxes of Rose String Lights: $10

4 Boxes of LED blue and white icicle lights: $40.00

All of the Stars (must take all): $10.00

Green Rope Light: $20.00

Red and Blue Rope Light: $10.00

Small Strings of Multi colored lights (strings are around 35" or less): $10.00

4 Boxes of Clear Net Lights NOT Used: $25.00

Wooden Yard Stakes: $7.00

Bethlehem Star WireFrame: $35.00

All prices are open to offers so just let me know what you want. I will be willing to pack some of this up to mail to you but you have to pay for shipping - I can't afford it right now.

Angel

I just want to clarify something for all those who are interested in the wireframes: They are LARGE and I live in Houston, TX so unless you are within driving distance of Houston, it really isn't worth getting these from me. They are commercial grade which means that they do not come apart. They are solidly welded together and finding boxes for them will prove to be difficult not to mention the cost of shipping would most likely be greater than if you just bought them from a local store near you. These WireFrames were not bought at Walmart, they are from a Commercial Wholesaler that I knew.

Thanks,

Angel

Ok here is the update on this: First of all please let me apologize if I didn't get back to your PM. Please send it again - we had spotty internet for a bit after Alex dumped so much water on us here and we just got dried out. I think I missed some things.

Here is what is still for sale: Some of this stuff is TOO BIG to ship so unless you are fairly close to Houston, or want to drive for it, it is not worth it for me to try to ship to you, please just know that.

SOLD LIST:

Snowflakes in Motion

Candy Canes

Little Stars

LED Icicles

Bethlehem Star

Mini Trees

Here is what is still available:

Mega Tree rolled up with multi colored lights strings, star and cord in a crate. It is about 25' - sorry no pole.

2.jpg

Red Strings of various lengths, and white cord clear Icicle lights

3.jpg

Clear Net Lights folded in a large tote. Sorry I don't know how many there are but I know there are over 10 of various lengths. Some may not work, I honestly have never used all of them at once. I just had a lot of backups not wanting to get stuck with none

4.jpg

Blowmold Soldier and Antique 2D Soldier and Snowman

7.jpg

Crates for Lifting and protecting the controller for the mega tree

9.jpg

4 Wreaths with various colors of lights on them. Sizes from 12" to 30"

11.jpg

Green, Red, and Blue Rope Light, various short multicolored strings and 4 boxes of clear net lights, never used.

17.jpg

Like I said the rest is either too big to ship or gone already.

Angel

• 2 weeks later...

Do you still have any of the other Larger items? I am in driving distance of Houston, just wondering what you have.

I do still have all of the larger items. I am on vacation right now but I will be home in a couple of weeks. if you PM me with your number I will call you when I get back and we can get together if you like.

Angel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...