My Find Today!!!!

nymark313

What years were these made? Were they early 70's?

I would like to get more of these. The ones that I see on Ebay though are usually cracked and broken. These would be a nice change,

Right now I am using about a total of 50 Lamposts, mostly the Empire Red Ones, and about 20 of the Union Ones.

Mark

Mark,

Several PC members offer blow molds for sale under the "Sharing It" subsection of the forum:

http://forums.planetchristmas.com/forumdisplay.php/168-Sharing-It!

Chris, Jen, myself and others post available molds pretty frequently. Most if not all of these are in very good condition and the prices are typically very fair.

If there is a particular one or type you're looking for, throw out a request; you never know someone might have it and be willing to part with it.

Good luck!

Joe

Found these today in a thrift store next door to my office. No cracks or breaks anywhere, no paint loss, just dusty. Not bad for 10.00 for the pair!!

Mark

Dude, you don't want those. Those things are just junk. No one wants the gold ones. Just to help you out I'll take those off your hands for free. Heck I'll even give you your 10 bucks back. ;)

TED :D