First Sequence

lvnagain

Well newbie to the realm of LOR and about to sequence my first song for a 16 channel system. I used a Mr. Christmas with 8 basic channels last year so now something I can control what everything does should be exciting. I noticed the beat wizard in the S2 software and it appears not to do a very good job and you break things up into pieces you might get through it. After analyzing all the sites and processes it really seems like the tapper wizard is still the way to go as it allows me to seperate out tracks for Voice, drum, guitar, etc. Well wish me well with Wytche's Brew by Omnia.

I found the Beat Wizard good on songs where the performer is sticking really close to 4/4 beat. I also rely on the Wave form to help out.

What ever method we use we still hear the same song or parts of the same song about 736 times.

Have fun & keep it fun.

alright this is not as easy as I hoped, maybe someone can tell me why when I select play visible, play from, and anything except Play Full sequence the music and the sequence aren't in sync. I thought I'd do like the videos on LORSequence show and try to adjust me taps to match as close as possible and I find this isn't possible or I'm viewing the entire song over and over to get 1 tap. What am I missing that would make this easier so I could get the taps in there.

I'm on S2

Windows 7

alright this is not as easy as I hoped, maybe someone can tell me why when I select play visible, play from, and anything except Play Full sequence the music and the sequence aren't in sync.

What kind of audio file is it? If the audio file is not set for a Constant Bit Rate, one may see of symptoms you describe. Check out this PDF from the LOR site. It explains how to prepare a file, and in the process get the CBR set on the audio.

alright this is not as easy as I hoped, maybe someone can tell me why when I select play visible, play from, and anything except Play Full sequence the music and the sequence aren't in sync. I thought I'd do like the videos on LORSequence show and try to adjust me taps to match as close as possible and I find this isn't possible or I'm viewing the entire song over and over to get 1 tap. What am I missing that would make this easier so I could get the taps in there.

I'm on S2

Windows 7

Sorry that I don't think others are understanding your question. Go to the PLAY menu and select PLAY RANGE, and choose the different choices that you mention in your question. Also just pressing the spacebar starts and stops the music from where your cursor block is at. I think this is more along the lines of what you are asking.

Sorry that I don't think others are understanding your question. Go to the PLAY menu and select PLAY RANGE, and choose the different choices that you mention in your question. Also just pressing the spacebar starts and stops the music from where your cursor block is at. I think this is more along the lines of what you are asking.

your right that's closer to what I'm saying I'm finding that when I select to play range and choose anything other than Full Sequence it will start playing music but it's out of step with my tapped out marks that were actually chosen. It seems I'll start in the middle and it's starting abouting 4 seconds difference so the music is basically 4 seconds ahead of where it's suppose to be. One thing is this is about the lead-up time at the beginning which is very quite and I wondered if that was what's causing the delay and maybe I'd use the Skew Timing to get it on track long enough to mark all the words or whatever then skew it back.

ideas?

Don,

nice job that did the trick just reconverted it to 128k and it works fantastic. Now maybe I can finally get everything as close in sync as possible and make things look good while I listen to my song another 659 times, now I only have to play parts not all.

Lvnagain

Don,

nice job that did the trick just reconverted it to 128k and it works fantastic. Now maybe I can finally get everything as close in sync as possible and make things look good while I listen to my song another 659 times, now I only have to play parts not all.

Lvnagain

Quite welcome. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!