Free to a good home.

Hello!

I'm looking for a loving home for my singing reindeer head. Inspired by Marty Slack's head. This one is 4'x4' and sits on 2- 2x4 legs approx 8' tall. This one is made of masonite (composite wood) with a wooden frame. Unsure of the condition of bulbs, I haven't used it in a few years. Each hole was drilled not punched, so replacing lights could possibly be easy. I honestly don't know, haven't had to do it.

Basically, I don't have the storage room for this anymore, but I don't want it trashed. If anyone has any questions, or would like to take it home, please let me know. I'll keep it till the Chicago mini if anyone from farther out wants it then.

Let me know. Here's some pictures.

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

christmas2007035.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nick, if Tim doesn't take it I will at the mini, thanks! (Helping my son-in-law get started into holiday decorating. This would be perfect!)

So Tim, are you, Cathy, and the kids coming to the Chicagoland mini this September?

If so, where are you guys staying?

Greg

Nick, if Tim doesn't take it I will at the mini, thanks! (Helping my son-in-law get started into holiday decorating. This would be perfect!)

So Tim, are you, Cathy, and the kids coming to the Chicagoland mini this September?

If so, where are you guys staying?

Greg

Greg we're planning on coming. I haven't come up with accommodations yet (I'm way behind this summer ;) ) Hoping there's still room in the "official block" -- if not I'll have to punt and find something else close...

Greg we're planning on coming. I haven't come up with accommodations yet (I'm way behind this summer ;) ) Hoping there's still room in the "official block" -- if not I'll have to punt and find something else close...

Tim, I can expand the block, so you shouldn't have a problem. Let me know if you do and I'll call the hotel and take care of it.

Tim, I can expand the block, so you shouldn't have a problem. Let me know if you do and I'll call the hotel and take care of it.

Great, thanks! I still need to finish planning our "real" vacation which is 2-3 weeks prior ;)

By the way, looks like Mr. Reindeer will indeed be coming to live with me, thanks to Nick! Not sure I'll get him revamped/programmed for this year but I'm going to try...