Anyone heard from LED Holiday Lighting? It's about that time!!!

H2Opolo15

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Travis at LED Holiday Lighting? I know that most stringers were supposed to come arrive as his warehouse around now and he would be shipping them out within... I believe it was 10 days? I'm not frustrated or anything, just excited and can't wait for my 12,000 lights to come!! Haha

I guess the issue I have with LED Holiday Lighting is that I did purchase them at the 1st Pre-Sale. I knew that it would take a while. I honestly thought they would come in before he started the 2nd Pre-Sale (didn't know he was going to do a 2nd one). Ordered in Feb., got an email on 3/5;

"Robert,

Because your order is only Retro's I could ship your order in full in 2 weeks time. Would you be OK with receiving it now?" I emailed back SURE!

Since I didn't see anything after emailing him back....I asked the question again 5/22 and got the response on 5/25 - "Robert,

Your order was a part of our pre-order. That said I should be getting retro's in very soon and will be able to fulfill your order!"

Got the newsletter in June;

"Greetings,

2010 pre-orders will be arriving around July 20th or so we don't have an exact date as of yet. For those that have Retro only orders, your orders will most likely start shipping in a few weeks for what we can fulfill. ......"

Ok..... July 9th received the email about the 2nd PreSale.....

"# LED Dimmable Retros: Most product available now, have shipped or are shipping retro only orders now....."

Ok.....Sent an email yesterday...asking the same question and got this email....

"Yours is a part of the Retro only orders that are shipping tomorrow!" (Notice the ! on both emails)

Don't think that I am being unreasonable to expect better customer service than this. I understand about the PreSale stuff. However terms were not mentioned that it would go through July to get what you ordered.

I normally do not send emails as this. I appreciate all of the vendors sticking their heads out for us "Light Crazy" people :-)

You be the judge....

Robert

Maybe you should try calling Travis.I also have a large order and am patiently waiting.There's a phone number on the website.

I have a large order as well and on his facebook page he has made updates.

Lets not have this thread get out of hand like earlier this year, I am sure it is being watched and they will not have any problems shutting it down.

Guys, altho you may have had problems with Travis in the past lets not turn this into another thread bashing him again. We're not ones to judge, I don't know what is going on where he is. Give him the benefit of the doubt you would want people to give you. If you have had problems in the past then I completely understand your frustrations, but lets keep them to ourselves. I put my trust in him this year, and I know a good amount of other members on here did as well. I myself have a very large order coming in, and so it appears so do many others. We still have not passed any deadlines on when we were supposed to receive them (for the pre-order in February) so there is no cause for alarm yet for those of us waiting. This was simply a thread wondering if anyone has come in contact with him about any sort of time frame. Call me young and naive but I can be patient and wait. I'm hoping for the best is all...

I think the terms of the 1st pre-sale were always "shipping in July". If that slips into early August - no biggie.

On June 8 I asked when they were coming in on his FB page and he said "Mid July". It would be nice to get some updates via email or on his wall, but I won't start getting nervous until mid August at least...

I actually e-mailed them last night and already received a response...

Greetings,

The stringers are due into port in the next day or two, It will ship the first or 2nd week of August from our warehouse and will be via UPS. We will send out an email prior to shipping to let you know we will be shipping and that we will be charging the remaining balance on your card. Thanks!

I think the terms of the 1st pre-sale were always "shipping in July". If that slips into early August - no biggie.

On June 8 I asked when they were coming in on his FB page and he said "Mid July". It would be nice to get some updates via email or on his wall, but I won't start getting nervous until mid August at least...

I agree with Tim. Come on guys it is way to early to start freaking out. I have a large order I'm waiting on as well...a little antsy but that's it. Give it a couple weeks.......

Where's the LIKE button??? ;)

I know those that had major problems with last years pre order are going to join in on this thread and no one should blame them. I however, made a deliberate choice, based on years of doing business with Travis, to place my order with him. As a small business owner I know the problems that can arise and I know the heartbreak that comes when ones lost their consumer base. I don't think Travis tried to fool us once or twice or at all. **** happens! and I'm trusting that it won't happen again to the tune of 17,000+. Let's give this a break for a couple of weeks and then revisit it.

Peace