LED Holiday Lighting order

I sent Travis numerous emails over the past month about my pre order and missing items in my last order. I have had no response. Finally put a post on his Facebook page and today received a reply to that telling me that was not the place to ask questions but his contact page. Well, if he monitors his social networking site more than his business site where his customers are, than I am sorry that I ever placed an order with him. At this time, if any one would ask me where to get lights, I would NOT send them there.

It really bothers me that I have paid all this hard earned money months ago and promised shipment asap and still waiting.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent Travis numerous emails over the past month about my pre order and missing items in my last order. I have had no response. Finally put a post on his Facebook page and today received a reply to that telling me that was not the place to ask questions but his contact page. Well, if he monitors his social networking site more than his business site where his customers are, than I am sorry that I ever placed an order with him. At this time, if any one would ask me where to get lights, I would NOT send them there.

It really bothers me that I have paid all this hard earned money months ago and promised shipment asap and still waiting.

I'm sorry, I've had reasonable response time with his customer service help ticket system, although it sometimes takes a "bump" or two to get one:

I ordered them, but travis told me they are the only thing NOT in the box in route to me now (I only ordered 4 to test with)

I was just informed that there is a .6lb box coming tomorrow from him, and a 7 lb box coming the 11th.... so we'll see what's in there

Well, I actually got all my order from Travis!!! I was starting to freak out a bit after reading all these posts and as someone said already, it did take a few emails to get it done and even then there was really no communication from him. After my last "encouragement" to him about shipping my order, I got an email from UPS with a tracking number. It was the usual "billing info received." Then a box shows up with my 15 icicle lights and one stringer but no retro bulbs. HOWEVER, that box was a different tracking number and I was never told that it would be two shipments. Well, two days later, the other box comes and it has the retro bulbs. SO all in all, I got half my order late summer then the rest this past week. I just don't get why he wouldn't have someone, anyone, help him respond to emails. I know he's probably busy but rather than getting new business by having people recommend him, he's ending up shooting himself in the foot by just not communicating. Hopefully those who have not gotten the rest of their lights will see boxes soon!

I also got all my items this & last week. Posted earlier about the Ice Bulbs... but it looks like someone got happy with the delete button. Bottom line... If your still waiting, e-mail travis directly. Don't attack, or be mad in your emails. State facts, lists of things still owed, order numbers, etc will get you all your stuff faster them sending emails stating only "Where's my stuff?"

For those asking where is travis's direct e-mail, look around, it can be found

I tell you - I am really disappointed in my entire experience with Travis - I ordered $1004 worth of lights in Febuary - was charged 1/2 of it on my Credit Card (OK) - most of the summer went by after we were told that the container was in the country or something like that - FINALLY - I got half of my order (the blue lights) - was charged the other 1/2 on my credit card - continue to wait on my Icicle Lights - Finally in early September I called and e-mailed - got kind of ugly about things - got a e-mail saying your order is going out tomorrow - a few days later - I got my order - bad on my part, I didn't check the lights - just counted the boxes. I started thinking about it a couple of weeks later and i checked one of the boxes and low and behold -they were the wrong lights. I ordered icicles with 100 lights - these had 70 lights. I called and e-mail this past Sunday and today I just left another message on the 1-888 number and I have not heard from anyone. I am putting my lights up now and I can't do anything on the house till I get the right ones. I am upset right now - man I hope he makes this right. I am going to continue to call him until someone answers or e-mails me back.

I'm still short the 4 strings of orange, which comes out to about $39. I got a reply on Friday that I was shipped 8 strings of 50 instead, due to lack of stock on the 100's. That would have been fine, but I didn't get those. Still waiting for a reply to my response saying as much...

-Tim

Tim,

What is up with his e-mail? I tried send an e-mail today and it says my user name and password is wrong - but I can go up and check on my order with the same user name and password - this is a joke - never again will order from this guy. I understand a hard time - been there but this is crazy.

I'm still short the 4 strings of orange, which comes out to about $39. I got a reply on Friday that I was shipped 8 strings of 50 instead, due to lack of stock on the 100's. That would have been fine, but I didn't get those. Still waiting for a reply to my response saying as much...

-Tim

Tim..... How do you have the patience for all of this.... WOW, how does anyone

Tim..... How do you have the patience for all of this.... WOW, how does anyone

I am tired of waiting and asking questions on his "Hide Behind" contact us. I going to the next step, and will never order from him again. I figured as well, after last year, that it would be better. Boy was I wrong.

try emailing him directly: [email protected]

Be factual in your e-mail

Do Not Attack

List the items you are short of

Reference your order #

The more FACTUAL information you put in the email, the faster you will get this resolved. I did this a week ago, I now have a 100% fill rate.

JUST THE FACTS, DO NOT ATTACK OR GET EMOTIONAL! :-)

I have sent 2 messages thru his system with nothing but the automated response. I am still short all my spt plugs (50 male, 50 female). I will try the direct email posted above.

Maybe he should say stuff to his customers like "no whining" maybe that would help. ; )

All right - I really feel bad for those of you that can't get the product that you were expecting to finalize your displays. I have been talking to several of you (behind the scenes) and I want to extend an offer to help you out. I can't match the pre sale pricing that you got earlier but. . . for those of you that have had problems getting what you paid for I will give you 20% off of our currant pricing. Obviously I don't have everything that you might have bought earlier but I will try to match your order as best as I can. Please call me Monday - Friday at 800-733-9617 to place your order.

I'm sure there are people that are mad at me for the experience we all had two years ago. Believe me, no one got hurt more than I did. I just want to thank everyone that has worked with me to get thru this and extend this offer to those that have been burned this year.

I needed to start putting up lights 2 weeks ago but still need the lights that I have to start with. The lights are not from a pre-order but a regular order that was short shipped. Been trying for over a month now to contact Travis after waiting a month and receiving nothing from an order that was of stock items. Also I am still waiting for lights from my pre-order and not sure if or when they will ship. I will next try his direct email and will be tactful about it.

I understand there may be problems either with receiving shipments from the supplier or just a backlog in getting orders out. What I have a problem with is the lack of respect to customers in not letting them know what is going on. How much effort does it take to send an email updating everyone on the progress of receiving product and time frames on getting the items out. I am sure that even those who had already received their orders won't mind such a message in their in-box, so 1 message and send all is the simple measure that it takes.

Sorry for rambling, just frustrated and in a bind for my first year.

When I read Paul's reply and offer, I was at first surprised, but then I realized its just like Paul. He has always taken care of us here. Paul has always been a stand up business man who does his best to make things right.

Thats what I love about this place, the people who try to help you.

My hats off to you Paul and all the great people here who are so willing to help someone else in need.

I too am having problems with my order from Travis this year and after the initial response, the lines of communication have been completely dead even though my emails have been very patient and just have been simple requests for info.

My order was just a small order of white wire products that are hard to get anywhere else. But I had convinced the daughter to switch over to LED's this year and some of this order was for her. I am still holding out hope that I will

get this order by the middle of Nov. I hope everything works out well for all of us and believe it will but the wait is getting a tad bit tedious.

Paul, if you would start handling white wire products also, I think it would be a godsend to the Christmas community here.

But thank you for your offer Paul, just wish I could take advantage of it.

I always order green wire products from Paul and I always will, the service is great.

Said to say here is another statistic! Last year I bought a lot! With no ISSUES! I was very pleased with Travis Fleming and the products arrived as stated and the quality was outstanding! But this year, I have received a partial of the first order and have another two in la-la land. I have done everything to communicate with Travis and there is no response. This is a total shame on his part. If you are reading this Travis, please step up to the plate and redeem yourself! Some of us can live with the truth, but if you decide not to respond, the blame is on you, for every one who purchased from you, and from every guest that comes by to see our displays of joy, they wouldn't realize how the show has been cut short by YOU! Stand up man. Deliver the goods, post a message so we no the products are on there way, some of us are having to spend else where, to ensure we have those products,it would be much appreciated if you can speak up to prevent this. Do the right thing Travis.

Well after several emails, and telling him I am going to Dispute the charge tomorrow, I was sent a tracking

number today. Hopefully this means it actually will be sent, and not just a number transmitted to UPS.

This is for the last part of my order which was 100 C9 retro bulbs. Crossing fingers.....

Tim

Well after several emails, and telling him I am going to Dispute the charge tomorrow, I was sent a tracking

number today. Hopefully this means it actually will be sent, and not just a number transmitted to UPS.

This is for the last part of my order which was 100 C9 retro bulbs. Crossing fingers.....

Tim

I was told the same thing today, only I wasn't sent a tracking number. Usually that means that he kinda, sorta hopes to ship it, eventually. It also means I wait another week before bugging him and threatening to dispute the charge, and I think he's figured that out.

Guest slgreen

I was also given a tracking number on Monday and as of today, the tracking info still says "Billing Iinformation Received". Contacted Travis and he says UPS had picked up the package. Will wait a few more days before contacting my CC.