My lights have come!!! Have yours!?!?

H2Opolo15

Well today at work I received a text from my little brother exclaiming my lights had come. As soon as 6 pm rolled around I quickly packed up and left and sped home on my bike (yes I ride my bike to work!:o) and there they were... 6, 28.8 pound boxes describing what color lights were inside them! I felt like a child on Christmas morning as I ripped them open and quickly took as many as possible out of the box and quickly organized them into 3 neat piles in order to make sure they all had arrived. They did! This has gotten me so excited for this year! I've never had this many lights!!

55 Pure White LED's

48 Blue LED's

48 Red LED's

for a grand total of....

15,100 lights!!!

:):):):):)

Post your pictures too!!

2589m5g.jpg

Edited by H2Opolo15

Well today at work I received a text from my little brother exclaiming my lights had come. As soon as 6 pm rolled around I quickly packed up and left and sped home on my bike (yes I ride my bike to work!:o) and there they were... 6, 28.8 pound boxes describing what color lights were inside them! I felt like a child on Christmas morning as I ripped them open and quickly took as many as possible out of the box and quickly organized them into 3 neat piles in order to make sure they all had arrived. They did! This has gotten me so excited for this year! I've never had this many lights!!

Somehow your six x 28.8 pound boxes have fewer lights than my six x 28.8 pounds boxes!!

60 warm white C6 70 count

60 pure green C6 70 count

60 red C6 70 count

Amounts to what should be an improved megatree from last year!

The top box are some spare retrofit dimmable C9 bulbs. I had 1200 last year (400 each of green, red, and warm white) and decided to order another 25-30 or so of each to have as spares... that's the top box.

Yepper.. Understand the blood pumping.. Installed my 200 amp service with 20- 30 amp breakers cost of 600 bucks materials and labor. Wrapped 130 strings of four colors last weekend and just ordered another 400 strings. When I get this done I will start back into my sequences and getting them ready for all the lights I have added. Brother in Law got me to do a 32 channel mega tree with a 4 line rotation this year. Bought 4 more LOR boxes that I have to added in... Going to be real busy this weekend. I did order four more wire frames from Lori's today... Wife is going to kill me before this year is over.... LOL Told her last night it only happens one time a year.. LOL

Well today at work I received a text from my little brother exclaiming my lights had come. As soon as 6 pm rolled around I quickly packed up and left and sped home on my bike (yes I ride my bike to work!:o) and there they were... 6, 28.8 pound boxes describing what color lights were inside them! I felt like a child on Christmas morning as I ripped them open and quickly took as many as possible out of the box and quickly organized them into 3 neat piles in order to make sure they all had arrived.

Everyone who has posted a reply has received lights, but I didn't see the vendor's name. I received my LED order from LED Holiday Lighting the other day, and am assuming this is the basis of the posts. But not just sure. If you received lights from another vendor, who?

Yes I did receive mine from LED Holiday Lighting!

I assumed so but just wasn't sure. Isn't it great to get your Christmas presents early?

Glad to see Travis get his act together this year. My order, rather small compared to the others, came exactly as ordered and in a timely fashion. Hope everyone else gets what they ordered, and Travis can put 2009 behind him.

I need to ask this question for the LED Holiday Lighting customers;

Was there anyone who ordered retro LED's in the 1st Pre-Sale? I ordered mine in February, just got them this week. Was this the normal time frame?

Travis normally has a pre-sale in the Feb. timeframe. Most of the vendors then have to put thier orders in by the end of March. China ships them back in June / July. In dealing with Travis for several years now, early to mid August is when I expect to receive my order... It's normal and the quality of the things that I have ordered have been outstanding...

I need to ask this question for the LED Holiday Lighting customers;

Was there anyone who ordered retro LED's in the 1st Pre-Sale? I ordered mine in February, just got them this week. Was this the normal time frame?

Last year (2009) I ordered 1200 C9 dimmable retros and they came around this type of year (maybe a week or two earlier).

Travis normally has a pre-sale in the Feb. timeframe. Most of the vendors then have to put thier orders in by the end of March. China ships them back in June / July. In dealing with Travis for several years now, early to mid August is when I expect to receive my order... It's normal and the quality of the things that I have ordered have been outstanding...

Guess the reason why I was asking is it was my understanding they were suppose to come in during the end of April. I even received a email asking if I wanted them early! Guess because I would then be charged full amount. I said yes...but then never heard anything back from him. When I asked, he was very short with me. It does sound like he does a great service to the PC community. Having to deal with literally thousands of parents (band director here...) over the years...I have to be very kind and understanding in my responses to them. Regardless how many times I have already told the parent the same information before ;-) Congrats to everyone who was able to get in on the sale.

Got a partial shipment this week - still waiting on Icycle lights - also glad to see Travis doing well.

I assumed so but just wasn't sure. Isn't it great to get your Christmas presents early?

Glad to see Travis get his act together this year. My order, rather small compared to the others, came exactly as ordered and in a timely fashion. Hope everyone else gets what they ordered, and Travis can put 2009 behind him.

• 4 weeks later...

I've requested another shipment status update last Wednesday and I'm awaiting a response. Hopefully I'll hear something back this week.

I received my original order about the time expected based on the feedback provided by Travis. I then placed another order, all of which was in stock based on the order process. That was 9 days ago. So four days ago sent an email to Travis asking when I might expect shipment of that last order. Nothing but the normal auto reply. Four days ago sent a followup email, received the auto reply, but no answer to my original email.

I'm with you about hoping to hear something this week.

So what does everyone think is a reasonable length of time to wait for an email response? My first email to Travis was sent on 9/11, and asked a simple question, "When will my order ship?" These are LED M5s that were shown to be in stock, with the order place 9/3 at 9:43am. No response, except an auto reply saying my question would be answered via email. Sent a second request email on 9/16 and got the same auto reply that my question would be answered via email.

My order was placed 18 days ago, is shown in my account history as being received, the LED stringers are in stock, two emails have been sent asking only when the lights will be shipped, and nothing. So back to my question. What is a reasonable time to receive a response to an email of this nature?

Received al of the 5mm lights I ordered from Travis. Still waiting on C-9 retros. was told a month or so ago that they are backordered. I am patient.......................

Doug

Yep, this is the same for me. All Stringers arrived, no Retro's. Ordered in the 1'st pre-order in February. Was told they would ship Week of sep 13th....

All of the lights I ordered from Creative Displays arrived exactly when promised.

It appears that the second shipment was a bit later arriving than expected, at least that would be my guess. I was starting to freak out as the 3000 ft. of spt I ordered was late as well. I received it today. No tracking #, came home and it was on the porch. So....... I have received everything that was ordered- 16,000+ leds and a bit of cord to make em shine. Keep positive.