Chicagoland Regional - Lynx Equipment

Zman

All,

Is anyone coming to the Chicagoland event that is also a Lynx user? I am looking for someone to bring a DMX dongle and an LE.

I am flying in and have limited room for items to carry with me. Plus I have not had a chance to test my Lynx equipment to ensure it all works before the event. Please advise. Thanks!

All,

Is anyone coming to the Chicagoland event that is also a Lynx user? I am looking for someone to bring a DMX dongle and an LE.

I am flying in and have limited room for items to carry with me. Plus I have not had a chance to test my Lynx equipment to ensure it all works before the event. Please advise. Thanks!

Mark,

I replied over at DIYLA also. I am bringing a Version 5 Lynx Express to show off to another attendee who was intrigued by the concept of the onboard snubbers. I will have a DMX dongle (along with an iDMX) that we can use to see how things are working. I also plan to bring a combination of RJ's V1 and V2 wireless devices.

Rumor also has it RJ is going to try to get an Aether so we can take a look at it as well.

Tom

I want to see what we can do to set up a very elaborate DMX universe, which is the reson for my request. I wanted to use this for show and tell for my DMX material.

I will look forward to playing with this stuff, and will be bringing a LOR crossover cable, along with some XLR to RJ45 connectors. Thanks all.

I want to see what we can do to set up a very elaborate DMX universe, which is the reson for my request. I wanted to use this for show and tell for my DMX material.

I will look forward to playing with this stuff, and will be bringing a LOR crossover cable, along with some XLR to RJ45 connectors. Thanks all.

t Carries

I have a big box of goodies that should be arriving at Carries tommorrow! They are not Lynx, but DMX controlled.... you are welcome to use them!