Christmastime! The WORLDS BEST CHRISTMAS CD!

If you haven't ordered yours yet, YOU NEED TO!(You can't order it now, not until 10/4/2010)

I just got mine in today (Monday 9/13/2010) and this CD is the WORLDS BEST CHRISTMAS CD EVER!

Joe's NEW CD, titled "Christmastime!" is the WORLDS VERY BEST CHRISTMAS MUSIC CD EVER! It's the most enjoyable, moving and even riveting CD I have ever had the pleasure to listen too! The Lord has blessed Joe with the WORLDS BEST SINGING VOICE!

I was pleasantly surprised to receive my CD this early, since the official release isn't until October 4, 2010.

I have heard a lot of singers in my lifetime, and NONE, NOT A SINGLE ONE, can compare to the beautiful voice that God blessed Joe Tyria with!

I am so glad I bought Joes new CD and I will DEFINITELY be on the lookout for more of Joe Tyria's CDs in the future, whether or not they are Holiday themed!

Thank you Joe for really making my Monday and this Holiday season with your beautiful Christmastime CD! Best $17.00 I EVER SPENT!

Order Link: http://nylights.weebly.com/joe-tyria-christmas-shop.html (You can not order Joe's Christmastime! CD until October 4, 2010!)

Sample Music Link (YouTube): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PayKgg8Mm4A

FWIW: I don't know Joe personally, never met him, except for here at Planet Christmas and I am NOT a paid endorser for any of his music. I just know what I enjoy and what I like and I honestly feel this is the WORLDS BEST CHRISTMAS CD EVER!

Edited by LOR-CF
correct spelling and punctuation errors

Thanks for the high praise! I'm glad you like the CD!

For those that have been using the direct link to my online Christmas

Shop (where I'll be selling my CD starting October 4) , I've been asked to direct you to the homepage of the site. There is a tab that will lead you to the Christmas Shop. Thanks!

Edited by SilverCreedWolf
To add a link.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the spirit of this board's 3 principles, I will abstain from further comment. ;)

Awww... I think we are lucky we have direct connection to musical talents such as Judy Pancoast and Joe Tyria. We should offer them further support if anything. Dont worry about the over sell, we all know, thats just the American way at times so we should be used to it.

Awww... I think we are lucky we have direct connection to musical talents such as Judy Pancoast and Joe Tyria. We should offer them further support if anything. Dont worry about the over sell, we all know, thats just the American way at times so we should be used to it.

I'm biased. I simply love the classics. To me, NO current Christmas music stands a chance. I listened to a sample, and sorry...not there for me. My original comment stands. ;) I applaud the effort though.