Why do my posts go un noticed

Try the new "Today's Posts" button near the top of the screen. Theoretically it now searches for all of today's new posts and anything else new to you over the last few days.

Chuck,

The "Today's Posts" button does only a search of New Posts. What I liked about the left column and the "get daily" search is it calls up already read posts. Occasionally I want to go back to a post I recently read, but it's not there with the Today's Post button. Both types of quick searches would be very handy. The only way I know how to access the "get daily" search is once I have no more new posts from the "Today's Posts" is to click on the "here" button. Would it be possible to have a "New Posts" button that only shows the unread posts and a "Today's Posts" button that shows all posts for the day whether or not they've been read.

Thanks,

Glen

Try the new "Today's Posts" button near the top of the screen. Theoretically it now searches for all of today's new posts and anything else new to you over the last few days.

I have tried the Today's Post and the New Posts buttons and as soon as I reply to this thread, the thread will be gone until someone else post to it. I can find it manually but its no longer under my new or todays post. No biggee but wondering why is all the sudden started doing this and its same on both machines that I use.

Here is a screenshot after I replied to this and then hit the new post button, see this thread is nowhere to be found and it should be at the top of the list of thread:PC.jpg

Edited by rikerz
  • 3 weeks later...

I have not been around in a while so I am late to this thread, but I personally liked the fact that after I read a thread it stayed in the list, but the color changed so that I knew I read it. I quite often just skim a thread then go back later and read in depth. The way this is set up makes that very difficult! JMHO

My point- After replying to this thread it used to go to the top of the list (in Today's Posts) so I could proof read it. To me should be at the top I was the last person to post for the day. Now I cannot see it. I'm not a real big fan of that, but I guess most everyone else is ok with it.

My point- After replying to this thread it used to go to the top of the list (in Today's Posts) so I could proof read it. To me should be at the top I was the last person to post for the day. Now I cannot see it. I'm not a real big fan of that, but I guess most everyone else is ok with it.

I DONT like it either..