Liquidation

Hi all,

Well, I've reluctantly decided to sell my hobby materials. 2008 was our first year - we went from zero to 304 Light-O-Rama channels and 48,600 lights (www.StaffordLights.com). We also managed to raise $760 for the Make-A-Wish foundation.

Last September, some idiot decided to take me off my Honda GoldWing, leaving me with a broken wrist and banged up knees for the rest of the year. I'm better now but I've lost the passion. With our first daughter starting college a few weeks ago, I figured it'd be better to sell everything and help pay for her school than let it all just sit in the garage.

I thought I

post-7604-129571239784_thumb.jpg

i am sorry to hear of your accident - i too ride a motorcycle (shadow 1100) and understand how dangerous the roads are. it isnt us it is the car drivers we have to worry about. i wish you a full and speedy recovery.

in regard to your decision to sell your christmas items, i live in silver spring, md and would be interested in purchasing most of your lights. i watched your video and was wondering if you are going to be selling your mini trees as well as other items in your display? please call me tomorrow 301-674-0684.

Sorry to hear about your accident, JD but glad you are ok! I bicycle ride a lot and deal with the crazy drivers out there and had my ankle broken by one, so I can relate. I'm sure your daughter appreciate's your support. I hope a new hobby comes your way that you can be passionate about. Keep us posted. George

Hi all,

I truly appreciate all the well-wishes and support toward my bruised wallet (daughter in college). The sale of my Christmas items has kept me hopping. The minis are, for the most part, gone. I have a few odds and ends left (see below). Also, 10 of the 19 Light-O-Rama CTB16PC light controllers have been sold leaving me with 9 remaining for sale. I'll probably start pulling items from the attic later this weekend to put them up for sale as well. Again, appreciate the support. Send me a PM if you want any of these items...

J.D.

Light-O-Rama CTB16PC Light Controllers - 9 remaining - $150 & $18 S&H).

Minis (all new in original boxes - $1.50 each, plus S&H if necessary)

Blue - 114 boxes

Red - 40 boxes

Purple - 12 boxes

Yellow - 37 boxes

I am looking to add light-o-rama control to my display this year. I currently do not have any. Would your Light-O-Rama CTB16PCs be a good start. I keep reading about the "director." Do i need that as well? I do not think I want to have music this first year, I just want to animate my display and we will see where it takes me. I am in California and very interested.

Thanks

I am looking to add light-o-rama control to my display this year. I currently do not have any. Would your Light-O-Rama CTB16PCs be a good start. I keep reading about the "director." Do i need that as well? I do not think I want to have music this first year, I just want to animate my display and we will see where it takes me. I am in California and very interested.

Thanks

Welcome to Planet Christmas! I think the LOR CTB16PC would be a great start. You can go to http://www.lightorama.com/ and find out more about each of their products. But for what you're wanting to do, animation without music, you don't need a director. In fact, if you run the show from your computer, you'll never need a director. The director will let you to do shows to music without having your controller connected to your computer. There's many ways to do what you'll find on this site and many people to help out. Just keep reading, searching and asking questions. There's a lot of very smart people here to help you out.

Enjoy the hobby and be warned it's addicting.