OMG!!!! must look at post..

blowmold guy

lol i never watched the video until now then i saw that link and it took me to the same one in my thread lol guess they do dont they

I was about to say that Shawn was the first to point this display out to us, and when Shawn posted pics of it, it took us 2 days to figure out who's display it was, and now we have spent another 2 days looking for the same display LOL :P

Actually since the Kime's don't do their display anymore, I think either NYMark or someone else got most of this display to show at their house!

Hello all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The display was down last year due to financial difficulty. The cost for this was astronomical. I dont know about this year either. I do know where half the molds are however :-)

We usually ordered directly from General Foam. Been out of touch for a while since I no longer live on Long Island. But I will see what I can find out.

Mark

It takes every weekend, starting the first weekend of September, and some weekdays to get it all done right before December 1st. Alot of molds are attached to piece of lumber, usualy 6 to 8 in a row, and then placed on the ground and anchored. It makes for easy and quick set up. There were about 6 people working on the display every weekend.

Mark

No, it were people I knew. I dont know if the display is going to be put up this year. Things on Long Island are very difficult, (along with the rest of the country). I do know the electric bill was something like 10 grand for the month, and that was back in 2008. The display wasnt put up last year.