PlanetChristmas 2010 Christmas Card Exchange

Phyllis,

I am with you... messed around and missed the sign up... I still have my list from last year and you and Bull are on it, so you will be getting a card from me anyway

Kathi

Thank you Kathi! At first I was quite bumbed that I missed the sign up, however you and another member in FL have installed a bit of the Christmas spirit back into me. :o

Now it's time to take the bull by the horns and get cards out to the PC list I've combined from previous years.

While it's raining this week; a letter will be created and printed, lables will be made, and cards will be processed. They will get to people a little late, but they will get there.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ya'll! GOOD NEWS: I mailed cards for me and Barbara Carroll (my mom) on Monday and included an ornament in each card! BAD NEWS: Today I got one of my own cards back because the address label had come off.

Hopefully, this only happened to one of the cards, but if anyone doesnt get our cards in about a week; please let me know!!

Just PM me here on PC.

Thanks!

Hi ya'll! GOOD NEWS: I mailed cards for me and Barbara Carroll (my mom) on Monday and included an ornament in each card! BAD NEWS: Today I got one of my own cards back because the address label had come off.

Hopefully, this only happened to one of the cards, but if anyone doesnt get our cards in about a week; please let me know!!

Just PM me here on PC.

Thanks!

Got 'em both. Thank you!

Kathy,

We received both cards/ornaments. One was just luck that it stayed in the envelope because the envelope was torn completely open at both ends and the ornament slid out into my hand when I picked it up out of my mailbox. Your cards must have been watched over by St. Nick! Thank you for the wonderful additions to our indoor display.

To Everyone who participated in this years card exchange,

THANK YOU!

We have enjoyed every card that has arrived in our mailbox to date and anxiously await any more that may still arrive. Our friends and family loved looking through them and it inspired a few of them to get back into sending cards once again.

I can't wait until next years card exchange!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We enjoyed getting the cards from everyone as well. Hope everyone got their cards from us. Is it just me but I think we sent out a few more cards then we received. Oh well we still had a great time and can't wait for next years exchange. So would love to hear from our friends in Canada and Switzerland and see if they received cards.

I, too, want tot thank everyone for taking the time to send me a Christmas card. I had so much fun opening each one. They were all beautiful. I got two ornaments -- Wow, what a surprise, and thank you. My husband enjoyed seeing all the cards come in as well.

Here's photo of my cards this year. Thank you, Friends!

Hi Everybody....

I hope you all had a merry Christmas!

I owe some of you a big apology because I did not get all of my cards out. I did many while I was on the road, but I was in such a hurry all the time and when I wasn't in a hurry I was dog tired (that's why the writing is so bad on some of them). I am STILL planning on sending out the rest so I hope you don't mind a little belated Christmas cheer.

I also put an extra added surprise or two in some of them. I hope you liked it and know how to use it!

Any questions, just ask!

Happy New Year!!

Judy

Just PM me here on PC.

Thanks!

Got one just before Christmas the other today! The ornaments where AWESOME!

• 9 months later...

We enjoyed getting the cards from everyone as well. Hope everyone got their cards from us. Is it just me but I think we sent out a few more cards then we received. Oh well we still had a great time and can't wait for next years exchange. So would love to hear from our friends in Canada and Switzerland and see if they received cards.

Kinda of late replying, but Got it here in Canada!: )

• 2 weeks later...