Rainbow Flood DIY Combo

rangebob

I've sent this in a couple of times trying to get clerification before I purchase with no response from them.

I'm looking at the combo kit http://www.christmasonmanor.com/store/product.php?id_product=30 and it looks like it includes a case. Is this correct or is the first line correct you still need to purchase one. The picture is decieving if it doesn't include the case.

I've sent this in a couple of times trying to get clerification before I purchase with no response from them.

I'm looking at the combo kit http://www.christmasonmanor.com/store/product.php?id_product=30 and it looks like it includes a case. Is this correct or is the first line correct you still need to purchase one. The picture is decieving if it doesn't include the case.

Bob,

No it doesn't include the case.

Bill

Hi Bob,

I didn't see any email from you, I apologize if it got stock in cyber space.....

Anyway, as Bill said, the Combo Kits come with the adapters to attach the floods to the enclosures that you can pick up at Lowe's. We will give you everything you need, except the enclosure and cat-5 cable.

Again, sorry for the delay in response.

Greg

Hi Bob,

I didn't see any email from you, I apologize if it got stock in cyber space.....

Anyway, as Bill said, the Combo Kits come with the adapters to attach the floods to the enclosures that you can pick up at Lowe's. We will give you everything you need, except the enclosure and cat-5 cable.

Again, sorry for the delay in response.

Greg

Just for the record, from my experience, Greg's communication and support has always been excellent (by email, or even on PC like this thread). Made me very comfortable doing business with him.

Thanks for the kind words guys...but unfortunately he isn't the first person to bring this up. There must be something wrong in the coding of the contact page but some people can get through and others don't. I am working with the store software people to find a fix. If ANYONE ever needs to get in contact with me you can always email me directly at greg at christmasonmanor.com.